Perfect cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man! u should be give david a big price! cuz i telled every thing what needed at this model! well ill better say change nothing! u made the perfect perfect cell model! CONGRATULATION!! I couldn´t give any more crits...... btw: that not fair of david ^^ cuz i wrote the crits and u draw that! that why im writng that yet... but u telled it better then me^^ model points: 9.9/10 Just want to see the skinn ....

Best answers
i agree with ssj3 raptor... if this model without skin looks so awesome... and what would be with skin??? O_O... keep it up

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
rofl, a skin can make or break a model.

your models head is not cell, its nose is far 2 ... stupidly shaped and eyebrow ridges are screwed. Knees are stil l2 thin, if ure only going 2 follow peoples draw over half assed then why try at all.

G
wow dark1 looks good ^^ GJ, but sum pics show the pink/blue things dif color, so thats gonna b hard 2 decide wat color it should b

Best answers
Darkone said:
well i did what you told me 2 =D
Did you? The leg area still seems the same to me. Bolteh is right, those kneecaps are too small.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not skinned yet... (man the n00b swarm already started.)

Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
its not skinned yet... (man the n00b swarm already started.)
No one's commented on the skin yet... o_O... I'm sure they know there isn't one yet.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
someone said that the colors are wrong...

G
lol, if u mean me i meant that hed have to choose weither to make the face parts blue or pink, cuz sum refs r different

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lookin good Darkone, can't wait to see this one skinned :). But fix those knee caps!! =P

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ah thx m8 , i l make a wery cool skin , hey OP wanted to ask you , whos the guy in ya siq ?:p

Best answers
Mr Smo said:
u think im gunna stay at this level? *points 2 gatsu model* one small step for me :p
Ill always be 50 steps ahead of you.
You are very arrogant u know?

Mr Smo said:
*looks at ure cell* .... *looks at mine*.... i made mine over 6 months ago.. and its twice as good :p i think i have the right 2 estimate myself into god hood where u are concerned
And u think u are god wa?

Mr Smo said:
far from perfect.

I'll paste what I wrote on the ZEQ 2 forums.

'
It seems you DONT know what 2 fix, is this supposed be cell or something thats kind of looks like him?

the draw over here isn't meant 2 help you, its meant 2 show you up. I don't take kindly 2 people who take other peoples animations and say that they are there own.'

U are so childish

Mr Smo said:
im gonna toot my own horn here and say:

This is perfect cell, this is what he looks like:

I bet Darkones Cell model is better than your old cell model. I bet it´s only the skin which make ur cell so great!

If darkone make also a so great skin his model will be sure better.

Wahhh Smo, i hate people like u. U think ur the best and knock out everyone u don´t like because they make mistakes in the past.

If u r really a so arrogant and a bad, unfriendly person in real life and i would meet u, i would smash u.

Darkone... a tip for u: Don´t listen to Smo!
Listen to everyone who help u, but not to Smo!
This post authenticate it:

Mr Smo said:
far from perfect.

I'll paste what I wrote on the ZEQ 2 forums.

'
It seems you DONT know what 2 fix, is this supposed be cell or something thats kind of looks like him?

the draw over here isn't meant 2 help you, its meant 2 show you up. I don't take kindly 2 people who take other peoples animations and say that they are there own.'

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*Points to Smo gogeta, then to Kreshi gogeta*

Nuff Said. I wouldnt be talking **** Kreshi.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
stop t3h fighting >:O

and yea legs are a bit skinny -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom