Perfect cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
the face is hideous, the proportions on it are very screwed up.
one thing that would help it is making the eyes smaller

Best answers
braveheart said:
Hmm... Smo cell looks really nice. The back looks wierd though, is it for esf?

nope but if it was ide pee myself happy.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
its not really a competition, sorry darkone, but smo would blow you away. and the head is to wide, much to wide.
Lol i know that m8 , smo is better than me now .. hehe lets see later
Ok i ma fixing the crytz making head talller , and fixing eyes .. ,

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
u think im gunna stay at this level? *points 2 gatsu model* one small step for me :p
Ill always be 50 steps ahead of you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
u think im gunna stay at this level? *points 2 gatsu model* one small step for me :p
Ill always be 50 steps ahead of you.
Dont overestimate yourself , your alot better than me now hehe

Edit :
Done^_^
now for the poly crushing/tweeking part

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
*looks at ure cell* .... *looks at mine*.... i made mine over 6 months ago.. and its twice as good :p i think i have the right 2 estimate myself into god hood where u are concerned

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
*looks at ure cell* .... *looks at mine*.... i made mine over 6 months ago.. and its twice as good :p i think i have the right 2 estimate myself into god hood where u are concerned
Still you overestimate your self alot , now match when you started your first model i didnt eaven watched DBZ .....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
learning on ure own and ripping / editing models are differnt things ;)

Best answers
erm, darkone, according to this forum, smo's first model was that high poly model thngy, and everyone loved it.

anyways, your cell, is really great, but the face though... I think the eyes might be too wide compared to your reference, and the face itself is too big, maybe you could scrunch the face?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
learning on ure own and ripping / editing models are differnt things ;)
yikes, hit the nail right on the head with that one, :laff:,

my bef with your model, dan is that the legs look too rounded, the lil poof at the bottom of the feet could be done away with, i dont recall cell wearing shoes,
the top of his head looks too rounded as well,and the top of it too sharp
the arms are too thick in alot of places, the connecting part of the torso and shoulder, the part right underneath the shoulder, the elbows, and the wrist,

fixing some of that at least will lower the polycount, and make it look better in teh process, (if you do it right)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
maybe eyes are a bit to wide , well i l see what i can do
btw Smo , i m not saying your bad , we all know how great you are,, im just telling you a advice thats all
Well yeah i mm fixing all that up , i didnt say i werent gonna work on this model no more did i...?!?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Smo said:
i dont have any competition on these forums :p
You used to smo, when turk and ned used to be around, right now, yeah, not much of a competition. Cept maybe bolteh and GG.. There pretty good too.

anyway, i would still fix the feet, they suck man, redo em to make em more round on top and more pointy, and smaller. :S

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
With those colors the model even looks uglier then it allready was >_<

First of all you didn't follow Smo advice by removing the misshapen thing at the feet.

His arms and upper legs look fat.

His muscles of his torso look like "fat rolls".(Vet rollen in dutch =])

And with this ****ty render I can't see his hands >_<

Qoute from what I said on ZEQ2 :O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face would look better if u followed my ref, i can tell quite clearly that you havent in some places. DBZ is very stylised, it doesnt use many curved lines to make up the characters, look at your cells face and you can see the curvature, no dbz character is like that, unless you are refering to an early db..... take more notice of my ref, all the flaws in this model (aside from the tail) are all because you havent followed the ref.... for a start the arms are way too fat, and the shoulder pads are completely the wrong shape.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
darkone never takes any crits when he is modeling, he just ignores em and says omg update, when he hasnt done anything, and it looks the same. he thickend the legs a bit, but thats it.

Best answers
His face is wrong (as dave pointed out), It should be pointer. The feet also dont look right. You should stand him up so we can see if he is tall enough.

I'm telling you right now darkone, you can't become a good modeller without taking crits from people. Other people can see some of the mistakes that you don't see, simply because anything you make you think its going to be perfect (basic human nature, people love whatever they create themselves). Its a very good model, I don't deny you that. If you take the crits from CJ and david, it can be ALOT better.

Best answers
I have a great respect on all modelers out there, cuz it's a hard work. But, from a normal player view, this model looks like sh...

The legs are toooo wide, the muscels are.. i would say very funny.. and the color reminds me on a action figure like he-man or some.

Try to make it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom