Perfect cell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Guys GUys , damm man , i m taking all the crytz i can ... , if i havent took crytz the model would looked like this ... i just need time to fix em ..

Heres what fixed :
got rid of the Fat rols
Changed the legs position and made them THINNER
Made the legs taller
Fixed the arm , and the byceps
Scaled the head so itl be more pointer instead of fat
got rid of that bad toy color
And fixed that disc thing on them legs ...

Things left undone :
Make nose smaller , 2 fat now
Make eyes smaller and evil looking
Make hes cheeks less rounder

Hope this will be better , and stop telling me to listen to crytz cause i always am >_>

Enjoe!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.... the eyes were better before, the brow over his eyes should be straight. thats the only problem, it shoudnt be so curved......

Best answers
Darkone can i get a view of the back plz? o and i have a little crit, the joints shouln't be such a light purple, make it more of a purplish grey, and smo, ur cell model isn't really that much better, especially the back, try to find a pic of cell from the back and compare it to yours.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thx m8 , but i have all of those refs
Ok hope this is better

Best answers
dude im loving this cell,please dear god say its for ESF,but its not,its for stupid(and by stupid i mean that i dont wanna wait for a good game like that)ZEQ2. damn it.

Best answers
i'd lift that black thing on the top of the head a lil tiny bit up(i mean make the head higher) cuz his head(only the skull not these spikey things) looks a bit too small.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, right, here are sum crits and suggestions you really really should listen to:

These are head crits, to me personally, the head looks a little big, but the neck doesnt, shape the head to fit the neck (Correctly) and it should be better

And this one should help with issues you should really look into (about cells anatomy)

Those are all a bit rough cuz i did em asap, but you should get the idea

KOM

Best answers
vanji said:
I have a great respect on all modelers out there, cuz it's a hard work. But, from a normal player view, this model looks like sh...

The legs are toooo wide, the muscels are.. i would say very funny.. and the color reminds me on a action figure like he-man or some.

Try to make it better.

I think you need to get some glass's mate
this model looks fine, one of the best Cells I have seen in a long time

3D Animator and Rigger!!!
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
looks good dark, i got some Ref pics, not show pics drawn pics, that can help ya man ^_^ just msn me for them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
=O davey i love your drawing abihlatiez. *hails you*

ok om, yah yah.. nice model darkeh. but dont make the green shell above the eye curve. make it come down straightly =D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
braveheart said:
Darkone can i get a view of the back plz? o and i have a little crit, the joints shouln't be such a light purple, make it more of a purplish grey, and smo, ur cell model isn't really that much better, especially the back, try to find a pic of cell from the back and compare it to yours.
o_O u really dont know prefection when u see it

Best answers
² Mr Smo: The back of you Perfect Cell is great, only the wings start too upstairs. In the manga, there is a little connection piece between the wings.
But this is a littly blemish. Youre cell model is the most awesomest one that i'd ever seen :yes: ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom