Perfect Cell WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
O....M.....G SMO you are a god.dude ill do anything to have this,(perfect cell and vegeta are my fav dbz characters)ill man whore for you if need arises.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seen it b4, and its the best ever.
(as alaways)
*snugs smo's brains out

Best answers
Smo you know what? You piss me off when you do this, ALWAYS POSTING PICS of a model you have made and yet you never release it to us its just a waste of time to even look at your threads anymore.

Best answers
@SSJ Shin Carl: If he doesn't want to release it, then he wont. HL isn't a good mod to make prefect models like that anyway, so shut up and think before you talk. If you don't like his threads and think they are a "waste of time," then don't waste your time with such stupid posts. :\

@Smo: The model is tight man, I don't know what to say other than, good job. :yes: Well, if you're serious about this being your last DBZ model, then it's just going to be another great modeller down. First Mike, (AzN) now you... :( ooooh well, hopefully you still model/skin something, because you have improved A LOT over the years. I remember when you're old models were pwnage, now I look at these and there is just no question, that you're now officialy a ****ing pro. Good luck with anything else you're going to do. :)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shin Carl, Mystix is right - there is no need to push modellors when they don't want to release their work. The model author has the right to release or keep to himself, any or all of his work.

Mystix, say it nicer next time. ;)

Smo:
Good god, that's an awesome model, :yes: . There's nothing I can say against the model - it's just about perfect. Although the way the ankles are attached to the legs do seem a bit awkward - otherwise, keep it up!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it amusing how if this was, say, Ice Man's model nobody would say anything except GJ and etc etc, but since it's Smo's model it's a treasure hunt, first person to find an error gets the prize

Best answers
one crit, the width of his "wings" make him look skinny, other then that *the other crits came from the illusion* the model looks great. credits dealth when its due and this is definetly your best model ive seen thus far.

good luck on future productions smo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
excactly as it states.. his last dbz model ever.. which means hes not doing anymore

on topic.. nice job captain smofo.. too bad its ur last.. i was hoping for a freeza before you left

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wel smofo made a promise to me a wile ago when i started with wod and i hope he stil remembers

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
all mods n such - im out, ive done enough and i dont owe anything.

mystix:
'great modeller down. First Mike, (AzN) now you...'

azn wasnt a great modeller =] he was a good modeller but ownage skinner. ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Nooo Smo don't leave us!
Its always sad when someone good at what he does gets tired of doing
it for whatever reason he may find. Good luck SMo.

Now who is gonna finish off the rest of the models for GHP?

Best answers
O_< *twitch* .... SMO's Leaving DBZ modeling?!!

That means ... almost all the good dbz modellers are gone ... nooooo! :(

Best answers
maybe I can help fill a void here, but I probably won't make that many models..

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love your work.. Sorry to see you go, Smo, but I hope you'll reconsider. Best of luck in all of your future endeavors, if you don't, though.

Best answers
Good luck and have fun with whatever project you choose as your next, Smo. You will be missed.:]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

don't leave us u didn't even make Veggito yet....can u just model one more model and thats it.Well if u dont want you u can ummm not do it it *CRIES*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom