Perfect Cell WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
=D

:shocked: *starts to cry* O_O so pretty....so as they've all asked is it for esf? :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hope Ssj toast is joking o_O because Smo models is A MILLION AND CILLION times better than that second one. SMO YOU ARE MY HERO KEEP UP THE PROFESSIONAL SUPER WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D *Bows To Smo*

(ROFL Look at me im such a kiss ass ^_^ ROFL J/K!!! of course im not he's too damn good he should be admired.)

Best answers
just one thing i need clearing up...

wasn't the joint area blue...not purple?

----
{EDIT}

ok on apon deeper research i have seen that the joint areas are a very dark purple...(much darker than the way you have it right now)

Best answers
first off, kreshi, its 'so beautiful' no much beautiful, heh. any way heres ma crits!
the legs indeed are too small because cell is one of the tallest characters in the dragonball z series.. um his "wing" things are waaaay too short, but thats probably because his legs are short, um like i said before theres too many "spots" on his head .the joints are a little bright and the pointy part of his head are more "thick" as in like they come more towards the front some, and they need to be extended slightly. lol i crit too much but i expect perfect models from you mr. smo!

awesome job on the model man, you do the best models i see for hl, keep it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i hate you smo

it seems not as hard as i try i cant catch up to you... but one day ill surpass you I'LL PROVE IT!!!!!

nice cell... he looks like the badazz that he is

Best answers
Very nice, smo. Two things, that pruple is a little too light, and you need to give Cell a neck. That's about it.

Best answers
smo you have to teach to skin like that,its so good,
if i cant have that model no-one can *pulls out pistol and kills everyone"
seriously tho thas really good,and me wants very badly.

Best answers
Really good.. :laff:
Like someone before me said, legs should indd be longer..
And still, the eyes are supposed to be pink.. :rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

this is my old cell for DMZ, and just so no more ppl get confused -IT IS NOT THE NEW ONE I AM MAKING-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good progress, this has got to be the best Cell model/skin.. There was one released awhile back, kinda sucked. Damn so this wont be for GHP?

Best answers
gotta say this.. why the **** are you wasting your talet on half-life mods?!? you could have made a much prettyer godzilla.. :p well maby not. but your sure make all the other models look ugly :p
And SSJ Toast.. what do you mean by that his model isent at pretty as the one on the pic you posted?!? its 100x cooler... :D

Best answers
MR.SMO CAN U please release it for esf please like you did with that majin vegeta. and im still waiting for the bd majin vegeta lol but for real please when its done. this is from a personal fan. please release it for esf cause its just to see what u can do right? so its not for ghp so please i beg please release it for esf 1.1 im asking u

Best answers
look sam just because u pester him adn this goes for every one else all it does is make the modelers angry and they dont release it now its not up to us if smo release it to esf or not.

on topic:looking great dude hope to see more updates soon

Best answers
Yeaaah..thats a really nice cell..so..when ya finish..you know what to do...You must give it to mehh !!!!! :devgrin:

Best answers
ähem what did nathan say venemoso ? ? ? i really hope that ur not going to release this model .it´s too good for these kiddies >_> anyway gj smo like ur other models :-O and no i don´t want the model :) it´s fine if he release it or not doesn´t matter because if i want to see it i look at the pics and that´s enough for me :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bah drak slayer i know you were begging for this model also.. dont go crashing down on him like that... smo do what you wanna do with it... im fine just sitting here looking at it anywayz

on topic: i love the model its sw33t!

Best answers
Acctually, @ 2000 polys you could probably still have that in HL. I've heard that NL can handle more than most people assume. And do around 2000 without much noticalbe difference. I mean, you could try it. It would be nice to know how it works. I am planning a model that might be around 2000, for HL. gonna see how it runs..

BWT you did the neck and face perfectly. True Toriyama style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom