Perfect Cell WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
damn SMo your the best modeler i've ever seen in my live!

And tridan? do you make your sig by yourself?
i love them! could you plz make on for me?

Best answers
Well atleast mine is done :p.

Plus that's my first skin...

Best answers
w00t... i just could`t believe my eye`s when i saw that cell... ITS AWSOME...

When it cames out as a model than i would be heppy to host it for you on my site... :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GOhan, read >_<

Its not for ESF f00..

Great model smo, I want your kids O_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Incredible Smo! Second model you made that I had zero crits to! :D

Best answers
Wow!!!

SoN Of A NaMeK!-Vegeta , that looks like it was straight from the show O_O , well not even! it looks better! O_O

Best answers
it says the god gundam made the GHP perfect cell,maybe its not for esf but it might not be for GHP either.

Best answers
HEEELLLLL NO! That is not for any mod (I doubt it). I can just imagine how many polys are in that baby. That model is definately not for any HL mod. I think it's just a fun model, so smo can show off. :rolleyes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it doesnt really look very high poly, the skin provides alot of that, i wouldnt be surprised if that was under 1000 polys,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
comma,

Yeah nuttzy is probably right, maybe not that, big, you, know,

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i could easily make that under 1000 polies, but this is gunna be my step into higher poly models =), with nore of the torso done it stands at about 2000 polies so far >=)

Best answers
To start off, I'd like to say that unlike others on this thread I don't want your baby and you are not my God.
With that out of the way, I'd like to point out that i've read about 5 people asking whether or not this is for ESF, and I'm sure Smo has read them too, so it dosn't really need to be asked anymore.
The model is excellant thus far, but I think he is way too green, if my memory serves me well, I believe Perfect Cell was much more lighter than that. Only that and the neck are my crits, keep it up.

Best answers
awesome job smo, a few crtis.

the yellow on the side of his face should be yellow. it might be my eyes cuz im color blind, but looks too orange to me, another crit is not just his color but how many "spots" are on his head.. if you look at some references theres a less amount of them on him, but other then that i think its amazing! keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom