Perfect Cell WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
goddamn what is it with esf people and thier 'your not my god i dont love you' stuff?!?!?! i dont care damn it>=(!!! its that stupid rebelious nature that makes most of the people here so stubborn >_<!!!

Best answers
I agree with smo on that one :fight: When and if i post my models anymore here I request no compliments or flames jsut pure critz baby

Nice model anyways. I think hes a bit too green also. Dont remember who said that already(too lazy too look :D )

Best answers
i agreee but smo i would have to say all your models are the best i ever saw even if there not for esf i dont care, its your skill that amazes me, and i lift myt hate to u. o and smo i tryed pming you and iming you on aim but your box says its full and your never online.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he's online he's just blocking spammers and such... *it took me a while to get him not to block me*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im hardly ever on aim, and my msn list is full

Best answers
smo your models are too perfect i can't stand it...
how do you do this i can't belive it
it's just perfect

Best answers
well to crit hmm all i can say is the pink (purpal) is a bit bright but thats all ^_^
it looks really good so i cant crit to much gj m8!

Best answers
:shocked: GASP :shocked:
(falls from his chair and tries to breathe)

(gets up after a while)
Holy poop on a stick!!! That has to be the most detailed DBZ model I've ever seen!!!
(bows down to Smo)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yo i've never seen so amazing model!

i tried to build ultra perfect cell, but i stuck with his f\_/ckin' head. this was really difficult for me.

great job!
keep it up, man!

Best answers
Smo why dont u awnser my questions m8 is that Model for ESF is sure hope it is

Best answers
Not for esf

;( Maistro as many ppl in this forum has already said THE MODEL IS NOT FOR ESF!!!! so next time read all the replys and thank u and have a nice day :yes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice, its awesome, but in my opinion the legs are too short, because i think he looks a little too short for cell, but the rest looks perfect :D

Best answers
its kinda pink but it is AWESOME u made me fall outta my chair (this could take some time)

Bolteh2

B
liuxaz said:
yo i've never seen so amazing model!

i tried to build ultra perfect cell, but i stuck with his f\_/ckin' head. this was really difficult for me.

great job!
keep it up, man!
liuxaz, dont try to evade the swearing filter, it will get you in more trouble than you would have with the *** system

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Whoah thats nice. Quite a few polies though right?

Suggestion: Don't cut any polies and stick him into HL2 as an extra player model when it comes out. I believe the ideal poly budget thingy for hl2 is about 7000 polies for player models (i could be wrong)

Best answers

getting better but still not as cool as the model below

keep up the good work though your almost there

Best answers
The skin is... the skin is... the skin is soooooooooooooo much beatiful!!! The model is also amazing, but the skin... the skin... is it jus the render, or is it really so good? :D

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
hahahaha!!!! omg :p hahaha that skin :p

well smo you did it again..i fell in love with this model ;) like with all others :p

Best answers
*note that second model is mine!! And you cannot clone it smo or I will destroy you :eek:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom