Perfect Cell Pre-Release

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm it was still a bit messed up andy. and you shouldve scaled not only the model but also the bones.

but ..OMG I FIXED IT 100% !!! xD

yup its 100% fixed.
i did that what i though t from the very begingn and just rewrote a few lines in the qc file and well its done. just have to make last clean fixes and then i upload it as soon as i can. stay tund for the final release ^^

@andy: hope your not angry or something you were stilll a great help after all^^

Best answers
hey Lord Killmore how'd you fix it? If its just editing the QC file a bit, tell me how and I can try fixing The Super Buu models in ECX and a couple of others.

Best answers
hm it was still a bit messed up andy. and you shouldve scaled not only the model but also the bones.

but ..OMG I FIXED IT 100% !!! xD

yup its 100% fixed.
i did that what i though t from the very begingn and just rewrote a few lines in the qc file and well its done. just have to make last clean fixes and then i upload it as soon as i can. stay tund for the final release ^^

@andy: hope your not angry or something you were stilll a great help after all^^
But... my anims are still there... right? O.O

And you obviously didn't understand me... the anims used perfect cell skelet while the reference used cell 1 skelet, meaning cell had his skelet scaled up already, I just needed to find the proper mesh size.

But ok, it's most likely better this way ^^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the model was kinda stretched which made it look funny. you didnt scale it uniformly did ya?
meh still have to adjust the attachments a bit atm xD

Best answers
OK man, glad I could help at least at something =P

Hope you'll include my anims <3

Best answers
hey Lord Killmore how'd you fix it? If its just editing the QC file a bit, tell me how and I can try fixing The Super Buu models in ECX and a couple of others.
Yea, same for me... I want to use it on 1.2.3. :(

Best answers
Well I don't know if this is considered double posting, but It has been a while since my last reply here so...

The model will be released?

I mean I know that you're (Killmore) having some personal problems but I just wan't to know if it'll be out anyway.

Cheers man.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hm yeah it will be done dont worry. having some serious prob swith my pc at the moment. slowed things kinda down.habve to reinstall ms3d first and then do the thing with the qc file again since something messed the other model up. the attachments works then so no model dissappearing but its not 100 % accurate when getting thrown but well that snothing that important imo so yeah ill see what i can do soon

Best answers
Thanks for the consideration man. Hope you fix this fast, I loved your work. :D

Best answers
Finally! Forums are back. ;)

Still waiting the model! <3

Best answers
I know you are there somewhere Killmore! Show yourself! XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is pretty dead, the last post that wasn't part of your quadruple post was over 3 months ago...

Best answers
@Volrath: sure he's around was on the esf-world server the other day

Best answers
Its sad how some of the best models die out....
Killmore's cell, SV's Gogeta.....

Best answers
This thread is pretty dead, the last post that wasn't part of your quadruple post was over 3 months ago...
Yea man I kinda know it... And I don't feel that nice on multiple posting... It's just that he said that the model is going to be released anyway.
"hm yeah it will be done dont worry."

The ESF community really needs a Perfect Cell model that works fully on 1.2.X. =/

Still waiting for this release. :)

@Prince: That's cool! Let's kidnap him and his family next time.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
why don't you just instant message him ;P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol you ppl still talking about this model huh?
oh well actually i didnt do anything modelling related in a long time but if the community demands it that much i might finish this thing , xD hope i still got the model file somewhere >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom