Perfect Cell Pre-Release

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well since a lot of people are asking for the release i decided to do a pre release.
THe Throw anmiations are messed up though
I hope that ill have the time to fix it later or maybe someone else will do

well anyway here you go
Rapdishare Mirror
Filefront Mirror *Thanks to TigerGEO*

maybe somebody will upload ot to another place than RS >_>

Best answers
Thank you Killmore. :)

Besides, what is necessary to fix the throw animation? Maybe adding "invisible" tail bones next to the arm?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey killmore, i remember seeing this model beforet was done ^^ cool stuff xD, was wondering if you could post some pics of the final too ^^?

Best answers
what is necessary to fix the throw animation? Maybe adding "invisible" tail bones next to the arm?
Actually, you need to animate the throwing animation in a way so that the tail bone is right next to the hand bone. With your permission, Killmore, I'd like to give it a shot. ;)

Best answers
Actually, you need to animate the throwing animation in a way so that the tail bone is right next to the hand bone. With your permission, Killmore, I'd like to give it a shot. ;)
I would love to see that done! I don't think Killmore has a problem with that, as he said on the first reply: "I hope that ill have the time to fix it later or maybe someone else will do"

Thank you. :D

Best answers
yay! Give him the permission!

Nice model Lord Killmore. But who was it that did the modelling? I mean you did the textures, rigging and Anims.

Best answers
Lol, actually there was no need to get that done. I modified the qc file a bit and added new swing start, slow and fast anims. Also added start swung and swung. :p

Waiting for permission. =X

Best answers
Yeah! He did it all, and I'm so excited to use it with the throw anims fixed by Andy. <3

Andy, would you fix the throw animations for the Kid Buu and the Super Buu that comes with ECX? I would love to use them correctly on ESF!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gonna test the cell that andy fixed now and do renders n **** for esfw and then host it

*edit*
well i checked the model and the problem is still there
the enemy dissapears when you throw him or you dissappear when you get thrown...hmmm

Best answers
OK, see, that can't be true, unless I sent you a wrong cell model. I tested it out myself and it worked.

Maybe you tested it out with another model that had the same problem? Test it out with someone more reliable like goku, gohan, vegeta.... otherwise I must have sent u a wrong cell mode, because it DID work... I would prove it, but right now I'm at the animating institute and... I don't have the file with me. =X Not to mention the game lol.

Seriously tho, IT WORKS! I'VE TESTED IT OUT!!! X_x

Does a new throwing anim appear?

EDIT:

Good news:

FINALLY! Turns out I had to do the tail-bone-right-over-the-hand-bone thing >_>

Bad news:

But, the price is a bit high. I had to use a default cell2 skelet to get this working. Why? Because that's the size you used for this perfect cell. And as we all know, cell2 has no wings, meaning rwing and lwing joints are no more. Meaning that if I used Cell 1, the skelet would've been too small for the mesh.

Putting it a bit bluntly, it's a lot easier to delete a joint or simply not assigning one, causing an automatic deletion to it, then to add a joint without deforming the model catastrophically for each anim that doesn't have that specific new joint "by default" (something I have no clue of how to do...).

However, I know a certain someone that can fix that. If you want me to, I can contact him. If you prefer, re-assign the lwing and rwing yourself.

PMing model now...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm too bad with the wings. you could have used the cell 1 mdl though xD just scale the model down to his size and then size it bnack in HLMV ^^
thats what i did with the model.
well ill check it out what i can do xD thx again

Best answers

Grabbing and wings ready for action! :D Sorry I didn't do this earlier. =P Yeah, I did what you told me to, scaled perfect cell down to cell 1 skelet, used the perfect cell anims, and only needed to scale the mesh in the end. :)

I'm posting this pic so you could tell me if that's the right size or if I should keep scaling up/down a bit =X

Again, filling your pm box with fixed cells. xD

Best answers
I don't think this can help but... Even with smo's Pcell, when you spin another Pcell, he stays "inside" you, and keep doing a funny spinning, while the spinner spins, lol.

When you spin or be spinned by another character you/he/she go/goes to a random place in the map... (Course you pro modelers know this).

Still, Andy or LK, do you guys could fix the throwing animation for the Super Buu and the Kid Buu that comes with ECX?

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so to just bust in like that, but I think it's up to the attachment points...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so to just bust in like that, but I think it's up to the attachment points...
true, just, you have to change the attchment points, though there maybe come problems up with sprite attack (like they start where they shouldnt start.
but i dont think it will happend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom