Perfect Cell - 56k Danger!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
david, i love you <3
thanks a bunch, next update will be the fixed stuff.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you see on davids ref, the solid line sepperating the shoulder/torso? disconnect the arm there, and make like, a ball and socket style joint.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nothing's wrong with the model

Best answers
Mad_Axman is not indicating a problem with the model itself but otherwise helping Tryforce by showing how detaching the arms at that point could benefit making it more robotic for the rigging/animation process so don't waste a post on that. If you're referring to the ref however it indicates some small things to make it look better but overall very impressive Tryforce.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try, that looks pwnage. ****ing pwnage. :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Thats looks very nice. Hey tryforce, I'll talk to you about RotT later, im computer is going thru a spassy phaze and I think I'm going to reformat it sometime today through tomorrow, then I'll start back up on the code :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shiyojin: thanks dude =)

swob: np dude, although a reformated computer would be cool =) so no need to do it latter

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't have to model those protruding lines on his mid-section, I am sure the skin can do the job and save you some poly's

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm though this abit more higpolyier version is like about 11k, i just addes some lines, deformed them, and subdivided them. I didnt ment to model them for a skin ;) although if you look up this video (hope you can watch it= then you dont see those places and polys. i just did it for fun

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont you go ahead and skin it already!? XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
because i fixed the proporations and all? i may wont skin it, maybe, who knows.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
man this model is pure PWNage! for what mod is it?

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
wow this looks like the cell model I created about 3-4 years ago....this resembles what i did....hmmm

Needs alot of work no lie I will be honest, But this is how you get better. Someone has gone and done a quick draw over for ur perfect cell...take that and rework your mesh.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
xstortionist said:
wow this looks like the cell model I created about 3-4 years ago....this resembles what i did....hmmm

Needs alot of work no lie I will be honest, But this is how you get better. Someone has gone and done a quick draw over for ur perfect cell...take that and rework your mesh.
I think thats what he did just now ^^

Nice work Tryforce! It's been a while since I've seen a DBZ model from you ^_^
Mind showing flats? or non highpoly render?
Looks really cool so far =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm
@xstort:
i tried to fix most stuff, i belivie you that i have to work alot more upon it, but im truelly not interested into working on the mesh anymore >_<
thanks though, btw. your porto is offline =P

@SV:
yeh =P all i remmember was the Krillin we done together xD *happy old times* and the wip of kai gohan, where i used him to do him as a project to get used to LWO. thought never finished it xD

btw. check your PM?S i?ve sended you one along while ago.
flat view:

I just bough a book about animating xD a small fast rig of what i?ve learned on the first 100 pages:

*wings are ****ed up i know*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i though it would be to early to post a skin wip but, owell, letting you know i still work upon it, any color degreements here?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The color is way too brown-ish and a bit too dark, try mixing in more green/yellow. :3

Also, the dark spots on his skin should be darker (almost black) and there should be many more of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom