Opinions on Life/Reality

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neurotheology is a relatively recent field of research which looks at which parts of the human brain partake in religious beliefs or experiences. They have even more recently come to the conclusion that human beings are genetically predisposed to investing themselves into religion or a system of beliefs involving a greater presence watching over them from afar. The research all seems to be centered around the temporal lobes, and the field's discoveries have some seriously far reaching implications with relation to theories about humans being borned destined for heaven or hell based on how their brain developed before birth. Interesting stuff.

Best answers
Thanks Sonic Boyster.
And now after fully remembering all of it, I present to you the Ultimate Atheist Theory which contains no flaws, Black Hole Spacial Fabric Law Inheretince:

Just like human children, Universes inheret qualities from their parents.
All Universes are most certainly born out of a black hole's singularity in another universe. If the child is fairly similar that universes laws of physics will be slightly different from it's parent. If these laws are favourable the Universe will avoid collapsion or destruction for longer and as it survives longer it will contain more black holes which give birth to other universes.
The universe will pass on it's succesful laws to it's children and they will in turn live longer and avoid collapsion.
Lets say they are 95% identical to their parent, the odds are one of them will contain laws that allow it to live longer and have more children in turn, which will have more succesful children and so on.
Eventually there will evolve a universe so stable and long living that it can sustain life.
Our universe is just the end result of a long-term multi-universe evolution.

And by the way the laws are passed on through the fabric of the universe(Quantum Foam), which is like it's DNA.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Funky o_O

I take it that the theory proposes that the very first universe had few to no laws and thus always existed or something. Since "how did the first universe come to exist" is the question that comes to my mind after hearing this...

Best answers
Yeah, the first universe had few to no laws but more likely no laws.
How it was created can be answered by the fact that it had no laws or dimensions. In the first universe there was no time or rules so things didn't have to have an origin. Things needing to have an origin is something that evolved in later universes.

Best answers
majin goketa said:
Thanks Sonic Boyster.
And now after fully remembering all of it, I present to you the Ultimate Atheist Theory which contains no flaws, Black Hole Spacial Fabric Law Inheretince:

Just like human children, Universes inheret qualities from their parents.
All Universes are most certainly born out of a black hole's singularity in another universe. If the child is fairly similar that universes laws of physics will be slightly different from it's parent. If these laws are favourable the Universe will avoid collapsion or destruction for longer and as it survives longer it will contain more black holes which give birth to other universes.
The universe will pass on it's succesful laws to it's children and they will in turn live longer and avoid collapsion.
Lets say they are 95% identical to their parent, the odds are one of them will contain laws that allow it to live longer and have more children in turn, which will have more succesful children and so on.
Eventually there will evolve a universe so stable and long living that it can sustain life.
Our universe is just the end result of a long-term multi-universe evolution.

And by the way the laws are passed on through the fabric of the universe(Quantum Foam), which is like it's DNA.
So if we throw a rock through a black hole, it'll have pebbles?

Anyways, to Sonic Boyster... NASA FOUND THE LOST DAY IN TIME THAT WAS IN THE BIBLE.

There? That better? ^_^

Best answers
Vegeta's Briefs said:
So if we throw a rock through a black hole, it'll have pebbles?
Eh!, No.

Vegeta's Briefs said:
Anyways, to Sonic Boyster... NASA FOUND THE LOST DAY IN TIME THAT WAS IN THE BIBLE.

There? That better? ^_^
I still don't get what the lost day is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Technically yeah, because the rock would be ripped to little bitties from the incredible force of the pull :p

Question on the theory though. Would this imply that somewhere in the universe is a "reverse black hole" leading to a previous universe?

You know what.. nevermind. I don't even know wtf I'm asking anymore ;D

Best answers
majin goketa said:
But it's the same thing, only smaller.

I still don't get what the lost day is.
In the bible, God froze the sun for a few hours. The first time was for only 18 or hours, or something, and then he froze it again completing a full 24 hours. It's the Missing Day in Time that's so infamously shown on the Unsolved Mysteries TV show! Although it's now solved. :D

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Technically yeah, because the rock would be ripped to little bitties from the incredible force of the pull :p

Question on the theory though. Would this imply that somewhere in the universe is a "reverse black hole" leading to a previous universe?

You know what.. nevermind. I don't even know wtf I'm asking anymore ;D
Lol :) , yeah your right.
They think thats what the great attractor is.

And when I rock is sucked into a Black hole it is ripped to shreads and then turned into nothing. I Black Hole gives birth to baby Universes by kinda vomiting them out in a Universeless area.

And to Vegeta Briefs, thanks, now I get what you mean.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to Stephen Hawking, that 'vomitting out' is called a White Hole, and the mass it expels it usually so great that it creates another black hole again..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im not going to lie, I have been seeing this topic daily...
But I guess I was just looking for a reason to beleive in a god.

You see, I really dont care about Life or Death, Heaven or Hell.
I just want the truth... The truth to Reality... If there was really
a god... what the hell is the whole purpose of living, fearing, and
dieing? Why would we have to go through all this... The god you
beleive in isn't as great as you think.

Basically I have thought up of most of the obvious theory's
opinions on here but I have come to realize its all just childs play.
Theres got to be something bigger in reality. Sometimes I feel
like theres a barrier in my eyes keeping my from seeing the real
world... Its happend to me a few times... I just space out and
get dizzy. And I start to imagine all these horrible things... its
effected me mentally... I cant even turn around quickly or go
up to high places cause I will get paranoid... I get scared for
no reason. I dont even fear life.

The only thing I do beleive in is Time. I hate this era... people
always have to depend on others to help them out with their
problems. What the hell is presidentcy all about? A few votes
gives 1 man the power to rule a country for a couple of years?
Are people so blind... What is to keep us all from rebelling on
each other... their are more humans on this planet than any
thing else. We are the most superior beings... And untill we see
"The Hand of God". Im going to keep saying. "SCREW YOU you
HOLY ****"...

Why is this era set up the way it is... So many Questions that
cannot be answered.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um.. There is no "truth to reality" past what you make for yourself. As 'God' is not going to come down here him/her/itself and explain it to you, it's up to you and the rest of us to figure out what's going on.

Even in Christianity, the reason for Humanity's existence is never really stated one reason or another, or why people have to endure such hardships. All it explains is that "he" did create the Universe, and we are tested, and proceed either to Heaven, Hell, or Purgatory.

As for depending on other people.. There are simply too many people in this 'era' for each one to have a direct 'say,' so we elect people to represent us. Whether or not people make a bad decision isn't the system's fault.

What's to keep us from "Rebelling against each other"? How about millions of police, soldiers and politicians, as well as your fellow citizens?

I'm not really sure what your post is supposed to mean. If you're so unhappy with this world, it is possible to change it.

Also, I wouldn't call Humanity the most "superior" of all species on this planet.

Best answers
SailorAlea said:
According to Stephen Hawking, that 'vomitting out' is called a White Hole, and the mass it expels it usually so great that it creates another black hole again..
A white Hole was what was supposed to vomit out matter in black holes back into our universe, so that the matter wouldn't be lost.
The white hole theory is pretty old and has been disbanded because it was shown there is no such thing as an anti-singularity.

When I say the black hole vomits out a baby universe what I'm discribing isn't anything like white holes vomiting matter, it's spacial regurgitation into a spaceless area, something which can't be discribed in words really, only in mathematics.

And I just want to say don't believe everything Steven Hawking writes. He actually had only one major theory himself, which was Black Hole evapouration. He's just famous because he wrote a succesful book.

Einstein was much more intelligent than Hawking and Fermi was possibly more intelligent than even Einstein.

If you looking for a good physics book look for one by Fermi or any of John Gribbin. Hawking is a bad explainer of theories and he is usually slightly out of date. Gribbin writes the best books for the lay person, and fermi wrote the best non-layman books.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I <3 Goketa.

Prince, what's wrong with people helping each other? We aren't all selfish jerks, it isn't just simple rules of society that keep us from murdering and raping each other. Humans (many at least) have developed a common decency. That's just how it works. I don't see how us being the most advanced race on the planet has any correlation with us all attacking each other or something. The era is the way it is because that's how our culture moved, developing from the many innovations of individuals and groups of people.

You know I space out like that too, its weird but I really think you're overanalyzing it if you consider a couple seconds of random trippiness as "somebody pulling a blanket over my eyes to blind me from the true reality!" That and I don't see what it has to do with this life thread... you're basically explaining some light mental issues.

Not flaming here, but you're being a little melodramatic, emphasized by the repeated elipses, and coming off like a typical overly depressed teenager :]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
majin goketa said:
A white Hole was what was supposed to vomit out matter in black holes back into our universe, so that the matter wouldn't be lost.
The white hole theory is pretty old and has been disbanded because it was shown there is no such thing as an anti-singularity.

When I say the black hole vomits out a baby universe what I'm discribing isn't anything like white holes vomiting matter, it's spacial regurgitation into a spaceless area, something which can't be discribed in words really, only in mathematics.

And I just want to say don't believe everything Steven Hawking writes. He actually had only one major theory himself, which was Black Hole evapouration. He's just famous because he wrote a succesful book.

Einstein was much more intelligent than Hawking and Fermi was possibly more intelligent than even Einstein.

If you looking for a good physics book look for one by Fermi or any of John Gribbin. Hawking is a bad explainer of theories and he is usually slightly out of date. Gribbin writes the best books for the lay person, and fermi wrote the best non-layman books.
Stephen Hawking is the most respected astrophycisist current living.
I wouldn't say Einstein is "much" more intelligent, because you don't really have an effective way of comparing two people when once is no longer alive.

Hawking usually takes awhile to write his books, so some of them can be out of date by the time you get to reading them, but his newest book, 'The Universe in a NutShell' is relatively new, less then 5 years, I believe.

The evaporation theory you speak of, you're talking about virtual particles coming into existence at the edge of a black hole, and one of them being sucked in, the other not, so the gravitation of the black hole is converted to mass, so eventually all black holes will reduce in size until they are tiny, then explode, correct? That the older a black hole is, the more likely it is to be smaller and closer to it's end?

Best answers
I suppose I should give the guy a break he is totally disabled, however he definatly wasn't more intelligent than Fermi. That guy was an super Genius. And Einstein revoulutionized physics and I'd have to say I think he was smarter than Hawking. Kip Thorne is the best astrophysicist alive at the moment in my opinion but Hawking is the most respected.

SailorAlea said:
The evaporation theory you speak of, you're talking about virtual particles coming into existence at the edge of a black hole, and one of them being sucked in, the other not, so the gravitation of the black hole is converted to mass, so eventually all black holes will reduce in size until they are tiny, then explode, correct? That the older a black hole is, the more likely it is to be smaller and closer to it's end?
I have to say I'm impressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom