Opinions about current ESF

What do you think about current ESF (1.2) ?

• Woohoo it rules !!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It really sucks !

• Something between option 1 and 2 ...

• Total voters

PRJ

Best answers
I voted for it rules because i like the adv melee and melee struggle :) (aint this topic suposed to be in ESF Chat?)

Best answers
Esf rocks no matter what version its in ^_^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a beta version so of course it still needs work. but its an awsome game none the less. very addictive

Best answers
If I would get a dollar for every thread simular to this one I'd be a billionair.....

ESF rules period...

Best answers
Lol xxx, I was going to say that :(
And you're right, esf ruels, nuff said.

Best answers
Currently 1.2 is more advanced in every aspect than any other beta or alpha release, so il agree that 1.2 is the best (so far).

Best answers
Yeah it obviously is the best. Accept for Advanced melee.. :\

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like it better than 1.1, except for the throw whores like myself.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like Fire Phenoix said, it's still in the Beta stages.. but a great game nonetheless. Be patient my fellow fans, there is some nice stuff coming our way very soon.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And by very soon, he means a year from now. Although 1.2 needs some tweaks here and there, it seems to have more than the other betas (although it isnt as appealing). Im not fond of 1.2. Thats all im gonna say.

Best answers
Yeah like i said accept for advanced melee.. and the retarded bugs that keep happening.. sometimes weird crap happens and it always kills me..

For example the tele thing, where you teleport but still somehow hit.. and the hitboxes are horrible i get hit from like 5 feet away, in my own server with 0 ping mind you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my opinion, it sux realy bad.
i'm borred faster in 1.2 that 1.1 whlie 1.2 is newer.
things are gone that i like and things are added that i hate, so it sux.

Best answers
I think 1.2 isn't as much fun as v1.1, then again in v1.1 there were things I didn't like aswell. I still think the burning attack should be a beam AND a ball, since it's so weak. I also think the Finishing Buster should be a beam AND a ball, since in the official game it was used as a ball, but u can clearly see in the Free The Future episode that Trunks used it as a beam.

I also didn't like the Kame torpedos in v1.1, which I still don't like in v1.2. In the show its clearly seen that Goku makes a total of 2 kame torpedos, which he launches with the arm he used to make 1. 6 is, in my opinion, too much. I also think they should be made alot weaker then they're now, since they were used as a diversion in the series, like the burning attack from Trunks.

Also I believe Freeza should be able to use a smaller powered Death Ball, as clearly seen in the show that he can already use it in his 1st form. I also think it should be made into a ball, like the spirit bomb, but then red/orange, Not the strange form it has now.

Another thing I don't like in v1.2 is the hidden combos. The melee system itself is great, but to find these combos is an unbelievable task to say the least. With 3x8 direction keys u can try making 40 attempts to find these combos in a row and still find none. I believe these combos should be made into 2 keys, but that still leaves the power of these combos...

I hope the team changes some of these things as it would make the game abit more balanced, imo.

Best answers
More balanced than it already is now? o_O
Any noob with a bit of training and some luck... can own servers if he get's pl advantage! ;/ All he needs is to beam spam everyone to death! It's not that hard... :S
Krillin is the best example... scatter beam the server sucks... but it works as if you are distracted you are dead! :scared: Everytime there's some guy like that I always keep searching for scatter beams so I can avoid them as it truly sucks!
Also combos are much easier! :S
But it's not all bad... nevertheless it still rules! :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sephize said:
Another thing I don't like in v1.2 is the hidden combos. The melee system itself is great, but to find these combos is an unbelievable task to say the least. With 3x8 direction keys u can try making 40 attempts to find these combos in a row and still find none. I believe these combos should be made into 2 keys, but that still leaves the power of these combos...

um
you werent here for the release were you??? go to www.redsaiyan.org

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and wach the movies there and youll find out what they are

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is that ztimasta?

I'd be inclined to agree with him myself.

Best answers
Actually, I doubt it's that much more advanced, because the player is now alot more restricted. Of course there are much more animations and such but you're still limited to a two hit combo, throwing and pressing arrows. Other than that there are beams and lasers, but they aren't new (except for a new attack here and then).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom