Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i made about 5 animations, however they were made for the older version of the model and the one shijing (muffin) and killmore were working on had an altered skeleton and different vertex assignments. my animations were invalidated =(.

that was more or less my reason for stopping, kinda a buzz kill when something like that happens >_>.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my main reason for stopping was because im the only one with 30 animations done, and now ive only got one day a week available, which i dont want to spend doing bloody animations ><

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i thnk all other anims were already assigned and beeing done so i thought theres no reason to make more .
oh man this sux so bad -.-

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lord Killmore said:
well i thnk all other anims were already assigned and beeing done so i thought theres no reason to make more .
oh man this sux so bad -.-
Maybe you should try to do more animations, since the others seem to be too lazy or not wanting to work on Tien anymore.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ShadyD said:
scuze me but whats BTL?
Scuze me but whats spam?

Guys make Tien successful I want to see him in 1.3! \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just now noticed my last post didnt have the sticky, does now...

TREX
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Stick with it

I have been trying to learn this kind of thing but currently at a building 3000 km away from my normal house, and it has no internet or programs to practice on. I have been here since late july. I still have not had very much practice but perhaps once I get back home I can just try my hand at animation and see how far I get. Would it be possible for me to get the model/skeleton to do this with?
How have you organized this file system?

I can get back in about two weeks time, at which point I will try to start animating.

I will try my best to make this happen but my time on the computer is restricted which makes things very difficult, so if I'm not of very much help please excuse me.

Please do not give up yet, I will try my best to argue to get more time to help, keep going with the animations, as it looks that 1.3 will not be released for many months (please take your time and include all kinds of neat things into 1.3 and work out the bugs), which should be plenty of time, even at a snail's pace. Or perhaps I'm mistaken, but nevertheless, it would be unwise to give up at such a long distance into the project.

Best answers
how weak would the rapid fire beams be?...cuz if theyre like..seriously rapid fire..then they have to be weak as hell..like = to 1 ki blob or something..prolly less..since its faster..and rapid fire...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can try if you want, if anyone requires the build, contact me and i can sort you out with what i did in my spare time and prepare a build.

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah do that. I'd like to see what i can do with it in 3dsmax (i'd never try animating in ms3d again :) )

Best answers
GO TIEN GO!!!! Please get this going guys! I was with this since the beginning, so I don't want to see it just die like this!

BTW, is animating easy once you get it?

Best answers
No offence, but don't you guys think, that it is a little weak, that the community, can't even pull out one character for esf? I know that animating is hard and everything, but i still think that it is a little weak, when your look at all the characters, the esf team is pulling out..... and once again no offence..!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:|

So your whining about the mod community not trying hard enough while your ever-so productive self is doing nothing else but troll a forum? Go Figure.

As for animations, i stated before that i'd gladly continue work on it if the rest of the community animators would actually, you know, make some progress with there parts for once. -__-

About time someone pulled there finger out there ass over yonder and hunted someone outside the esf community to have a shot.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Flemming. M said:
No offence, but don't you guys think, that it is a little weak, that the community, can't even pull out one character for esf? I know that animating is hard and everything, but i still think that it is a little weak, when your look at all the characters, the esf team is pulling out..... and once again no offence..!
No offense, but don't you think, that you should see how tough the work is before you know, talking about the work it is for freelance animators to get together and contribute once again no offense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Muffin said:
About time someone pulled there finger out there ass over yonder and hunted someone outside the esf community to have a shot.
I made a post a few pages back, RavenTrunks and myself went scouring for animators and modellers to help out, and we couldn't find one person who would listen to two new guys who want free work on;

a) A DBZ mod
b) A HL1 mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom