Open Challenge for my Secondary.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Getting back into the swing of things with the fight club again, being one of the first member when It was just a couple of threads in Off Topic. But now I'm back.

Having two fighters, I decided it wouldn't hurt to have them both engaged at that same time. With My main character, Arthos, fighting Brim right now. I'm sending his sidekick Tif off to fight her own battle.

Be sure to check the second half of my bio thread.

Well, the Inexperianced, yet psychotic and powerful Red Head Tiffany O'Shea is up for a fight. Who wants in, in a battle with the nuts Femme Fatale?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i accept.

been a while since i wrote a fight as my last battles, the opponents seem to have a skill for not posting ;_;

Anyways, i'll let the ref decide what bio i shall use from the three as usual.

Busty red heads with glowing eyes will not prevail!..... ;_;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh...I'm up for any fight dere Muff.....I do miss the old name....but You ARE tehMuffinMan.

Best answers
Since alot of the ref's don't ref unless they are specifically asked for (or so it seems), and since I have always wanted to ref one of your matches Shijing, I will ref this match.

The venue will be a huge damp graveyard with hundreds of tombstones and statues, pea soup fog fills the air and ghosts are out to play. :devgrin:

Since Arthos wants to fight Da Muffin Man so much he can, you can use that bio :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom