<(oo<)NeW<(oo)>sTuFF!(>oo)>

Best answers
Re: Which Mech?

Originally posted by Cucumba

Any comments or suggestions??
Hey Cuc lemme first say those are amasing well done! its better then ANYTHING i can do!, But you asked for sugs well i found some little things but i do no it didnt take you long. anyway the Monk 'kinda' looks small his legs i mean but it may just be me, The Cleric is Nice! But i think his sword shoud come out the other side of his cape, but i dont no, Paladin, his sword looks squint kinda from the handle, Grython just Rules! That Big Gun aslo Rocks! and thats it! I no they didnt take ya long, im not flaming, im not saying do them again, i just thought i should point out some things, Im being Honest i guess, So please guys, dont flame me 4 that. Anyway Amazing work as i said Cuc, Keep up the good work!!!

G-S

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never flame for honest critisism that I asked for. I knew about the monk . . . The arm was drawn too big, but the pencil I used doesn't erase well. The Cleric's mace will be corrected, I wasn't happy with it either. The sword on the Paladin would be far to hard to correct (I drew deep), so it'll stay as is.

Thanks for the comments ^_^

Best answers
Thanks Cuc for taking the Comments like that, You dont have to edit them if ya dont want to, i recon they are wicked!

G-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom