Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 in 18, 20 pullups (not pushups).

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
20 pullups doesn't sound bad, but 3 miles in 18 sounds rough.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
20 pullups is bad when you have a Marine telling you 19 of them doesn't count because you're doing it wrong. That's if you can do 20 bull**** pullups in the first place.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never tried 3 miles run before. But i can run a little over 2 miles in round 12 minutes.
I can pass the 20 pullups to. I am a firefighter remember ;)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just informative for those lazy to convert themselves:

1 mile = 1 609.344 meter
3 mile = 4 828.032 meter

That is almost five ****ing kilometers. Congratulations Zeo :/

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never tried 3 miles run before. But i can run a little over 2 miles in round 12 minutes.
I can pass the 20 pullups to. I am a firefighter remember ;)
There's nothing to a 3 mile run. Just keep going. I had to do a 9 mile run not so long ago with my superiors (I have forced recruiter's assistance since the School of Infantry is backed up). I like to work out, but that wasn't fun.

As for pull ups, I don't mean to doubt you. It's just that everyone I've seen try to do 20 can't seem to do them correctly. No matter how many times you say, "Dead man's hang, guy.", they don't listen.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just informative for those lazy to convert themselves:

1 mile = 1 609.344 meter
3 mile = 4 828.032 meter

That is almost five ****ing kilometers. Congratulations Zeo :/
marines (us, and royal (england)) eat that for breakfast kid. morning runs during my training were 5 miles, with the expectation that if you were doing 1 mile ever 6 minutes, you were going too slow, and you'd end up making the team do extra work later...

As for pullups. i remember when i first started i couldn't even manage 5 starting from a hang. by the end of my training i could do 30. i'm still awed by the PTI's who could chew on that, spit it out, and ask for more. i even met the marine who held the world record for pushups.
i miss the military :(

Last edited:
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention we get Jedi training.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, l I feel pathetic now.

I mean mandatory service would definitely straighten up a good amount of youth I think...But I'd rather have the choice not to dedicate a year of my life to physical training.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it'd be a good thing if the U.S. required a year of mandatory service.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The military would be fun if it wasn't for all the fighting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finland has an army?
Also, the army is overrated
Glad England doesn't have national service.
Killing fat kids off via army training is harsh.
*****es need to learn to get along without trying to force people to do **** their way. If it's law, then fair enough, but with the situations in Somalia, Iraq etc etc, ****'s just ****ed up

Best answers
Finland has an army?
We would be a part of Russia by now if we didnt...

Zeo's Trainig is quite a bit rougher than i had to endure though. I was only in Anti-Air troops or whatever you call em in english, shooting down enemy Aircrafts...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pfft, so what if you're part of Russia
They're both as significant as each other, but Russia is more famous for the wrong reasons :<
Out of the 4 countries in your area (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland), yours has the least chance of being attacked by anyone, to be honest

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the highest chance of striking while no one was looking....

I'm on to you, Finland.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finland has an army?
Also, the army is overrated
Glad England doesn't have national service.
Killing fat kids off via army training is harsh.
*****es need to learn to get along without trying to force people to do **** their way. If it's law, then fair enough, but with the situations in Somalia, Iraq etc etc, ****'s just ****ed up
however, killing off the chav problem, and regaining peoples pride in their country, are a very needed thing here in england. and military service really would be extremely effective at both of those.

kids nowadays, have **** all respect for anything. being in the military would mould them into having a sense of pride in their own achievements, the achievements of their nation, and the achievements of those who came before them. and with pride, comes respect.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And it wouldn't hurt to earn all the little freedoms and privileges people suddenly feel they're entitled to.

Best answers
Pfft, so what if you're part of Russia
They're both as significant as each other, but Russia is more famous for the wrong reasons :<
Out of the 4 countries in your area (Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland), yours has the least chance of being attacked by anyone, to be honest
Well, we have had enough wars with russia in the past, that we can't exactly go on unprotected without army at all. Finland used to bigger you know(It had leg and arm on its east side).

Btw those 4 countries you listed have a common name = Skandinavia.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
however, killing off the chav problem, and regaining peoples pride in their country, are a very needed thing here in england. and military service really would be extremely effective at both of those.

kids nowadays, have **** all respect for anything. being in the military would mould them into having a sense of pride in their own achievements, the achievements of their nation, and the achievements of those who came before them. and with pride, comes respect.

Going to have to agree with you... Look into what America has.. It hasn't changes worth ****.. United We stand My ass. Everyone of these punks would run and leave a kid behind to die with no Dignity. There are few people in America today that have any kind of Honor or respect for anything. Half the **** in my City has been spray painted but Punk ass gang members... What happened to this world?
Instead of being afraid of going home with a black eye, you now gotta worry about even making it back home..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Going to have to agree with you... Look into what America has.. It hasn't changes worth ****.. United We stand My ass. Everyone of these punks would run and leave a kid behind to die with no Dignity. There are few people in America today that have any kind of Honor or respect for anything. Half the **** in my City has been spray painted but Punk ass gang members... What happened to this world?
Instead of being afraid of going home with a black eye, you now gotta worry about even making it back home..
I disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom