One year of fighting, finally over...

Best answers
iwas in the army to.. we have to go to the army in here to
the thing is its for 3 years..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I wonder what would happen if Israel haven't had an army or a very very very very weak army for 3 years.

I wonder what would happen(that is assuming the world knows about it)

G
It scares me so many people are support the idea of a national draft. A ridiculous collectivist concept that cannot co-exist with liberty or privacy.
Well, not long-term, anyway. Obviously I'm not opposed to the drafts in WW2. I'd probably not exist.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It scares me so many people are support the idea of a national draft. A ridiculous collectivist concept that cannot co-exist with liberty or privacy.
Well, not long-term, anyway. Obviously I'm not opposed to the drafts in WW2. I'd probably not exist.
I totally agree. If there's ever a place that made me think of fascism, Finland is it.

@ Deco: What you're really asking is, "What would happen if America stopped funding us and giving us ****loads of weapons?" Israel would probably cease to exist, and the Middle East would be a fun-loving, peaceful vacation resort.

Just a guess, though.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I think the arabs will continue wars among themself eventually, not sure though.

G
@ Deco: What you're really asking is, "What would happen if America stopped funding us and giving us ****loads of weapons?" Israel would probably cease to exist, and the Middle East would be a fun-loving, peaceful vacation resort.
If I could click that green plus button multiple times, I would click it until the end of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom