OMG American DBGT is gonna suck!

Best answers
They got crappy music, AND A GIRL IS DOING GOKUS VOICE! Maybe just gokus voice when he gets turned into a kid but its still a girl.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That isn't that uncommon of a sight, many characters in many animes are played by women (male characters, that is). Sometimes, the effect is just needed, whether it be for clarity, or just because the voice better suits character...

I can't really share what I think of this, Cartoon Network isn't offered here unless you get an expensive satellite TV terminal...

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What can you expect.
It is being developed byu americans.
(i dont diss any of them cus i am one too)
Os far as i am concerned it died when Akira stoped makeing them.
I am stil goona watch it though

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well I've watched the first 14 eps of DBGT (it's subbed from Japanese so I can't see how it was made by Americans) and I like it. Not the non-stop fighting that DBZ was which will be a turn off for some people but I still enjoy it.

P.S: Lot's of great programmes have male characters voiced by females, in 'The Simpsons' for instance Bart is voiced by a women.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't much of a surprise that Goku's voice is going to be done by a woman. His voice was done by a woman in Dragonball. And since in GT he is a child the entire series, it only makes sense.

I think the english DBGT will be fine. The only thing that I will hate is the theme music, but maybe they won't play it...

Best answers
he sint a child in the whole series, just the first saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in the japanese dbz, goku, gohan, and goten were all the same woman playing all their voices

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Fixxxer
he sint a child in the whole series, just the first saga.
Goku is a child the entire series of DBGT. The only time that he isn't is when he transforms into SSJ4.

Best answers
hes only a kid in the first saga and the super 17 saga i think, unless the first saga IS the super 17 saga, because i saw him in dbgt as an adult with orange pants and a blue shirt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's a lie, he's a child through the whole thing except when he was SSJ4 and the last episode where pan grows up and you see him in the audience then walking the streets

Best answers
the pics where he is an adult are from before he gets turned into a kid, its not like the second the series begins hes unexplainably a child

Best answers
so when he turns ssj4 he all of a sudden magically becomes an adult again?

Best answers
I would rather watch the original DBGT in japanese with english subtitles off kazaa than watch the piece of **** they will put on american tv. but not because gokus voice is a girl (goku is a KID and in alot of american shows and other shows they get girls to play the voice of kids because real kids are too dumb or cant be responsible or whatever the reason i donno but thats how it is) and its not because of the music (most likely Toonami from CN will not play the begining music, because they dont with DBZ)

and about DBGT: the only time goku is not a kid is the begining of the first episode, and when he is in Oozaru form (you cant call that a kid can you?) and SSJ4 (don't ask why hes adult when he is ssj4). Also DBGT doesnt have a lack of fighting, it is basically the same fighting/talking sequence as DBZ but it doesnt pick up until Bebi arrives on earth at episode 25 after that its all action until after 17 dies then there is an episode i recall where they DO NOTHING BUT ****ING TALK then there is evil dragons and that is the whole DBGT 3 sagas (64 episodes) 1st saga is black star DB saga, then super 17 saga, then evil shenlong saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gokus is voiced by a woman in the jap version too

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
wasnt his adult form also played by a girl in the jap version?

Best answers
DBGT obviously lacks sense. The entire series makes no sense and contradicts everything stated before it in the DB and DBZ sries. However, of course I will watch it because I've seen the whole DBZ series and most of DB so I no matter how much I will hate the setting and the plot and the whole jist I just have to see the ending no matter how ****ty it is. The only thing I'll enjoy in DBGT from what I've heard of it so far is the fighting. Nothing more.

Best answers
How did you even find out that they were using a girl for Goku's voice? And what's wrong with girls? I love (not ugly or fat) girls!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom