Old Bug @ Firing beams

Best answers
I wonder that this is not mentioned already in the "Alpha 2 Known Bugs", since it is a well known and much hated bug. When you charge and fire a beam while you are floating in the air and you deactivate flying when exactly after the beam has been fired, you fall down and the beam stays up. so if you do a PS with it and you lose, it doesn't hit you; It goes right through the position where you have been before you stopped flying.
This is really a bad bug, because if someone uses it, it's difficult to hit him and it takes away much of the fun.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a known bug, and will be fixed in the next release. Untill then it's concidered poor form, and essentialy cheating.

Best answers
I really don't wanna tell anyone of the ESF team what you have to do; you all are doing very well and I really want you to go on like this... But maybe harsens should write this (and maybe some other known and unlisted bugs) into the thread "Alpha 2.0 Known Bugs", so that everyone can see whether something is already known or not.
I guess harSens' thread has not been actualized for a long time (maybe it hasn't been actualized ever); although I think it should be.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 4xMega-Saiyajin
yea its part of the gameplay lol like nighthawk said
I know i should not be the one telling you this but i will since no mods are bothering

you have been spamming a HELL of alot past 2 days, posting meaningless stuff like what u just said now, repeating what the last 2 ppl said. sorry to say this to ya, but if i where u i would cut it down abit, cos u will most likely get a warning

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's still a gameplay issue and it's still not in the next release, so don't get cozy with it.

BTW, an experinced player will pump that PS so full of Ki, there is no running from the blast :) So have fun, but it's still poor form.

*edit* this was where it was supposed to go ;D

Best answers
Originally posted by The New Akuma

I know i should not be the one telling you this but i will since no mods are bothering

you have been spamming a HELL of alot past 2 days, posting meaningless stuff like what u just said now, repeating what the last 2 ppl said. sorry to say this to ya, but if i where u i would cut it down abit, cos u will most likely get a warning
Yea u should not be the one telling me that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway sorry if it was annoying , but this was the only post i repeated someone

Best answers
Originally posted by [SSj]~Piccolo
I wonder that this is not mentioned already in the "Alpha 2 Known Bugs", since it is a well known and much hated bug. When you charge and fire a beam while you are floating in the air and you deactivate flying when exactly after the beam has been fired, you fall down and the beam stays up. so if you do a PS with it and you lose, it doesn't hit you; It goes right through the position where you have been before you stopped flying.
This is really a bad bug, because if someone uses it, it's difficult to hit him and it takes away much of the fun.

i think that the beam should follow you if you fall down....so that you dont cheat.....
i hope that they make that in the beta....

That will make the game difficult, but then it would last longer.......

BTW anyone that knows where to get "podbot" and does it work with ESF?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What I hate is the fact that I hit walls and floors and ceilings when shooting stuff like final flash. Hell, the cursor is not on it but I hit it, kill myself and hope to get the other killed as well. The beam still goes on ya see. Why do I hit these walls? Bug? or me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom