Ok i want to make maps but i need a program to do it were do i get one?

Best answers
ok i took some graphic classes at school and i been playing esf and i want to make a map or two but i really dont know what programs you guys use or were to get it if u could tell me that would be very help full.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Knowledge is portable, you never have to throw anything out.
I'm assuming the graphics classes were in 2D art? If so, you'll have a head start on creating your own textures for your maps.
The maps you'll be making will be for HL1, so use Wally to convert images to .wad texture files to use in your maps. You can read more about the tool on its website.

Best answers
well half of the class was 2d to get us introduced to it then after for the 2nd half of the class it was 3d so i had a little of both

Best answers
um these are programs to make maps then were are all the option for the 3d polygons and stuff like that to start building stuff like trees and all that stuff. pluse when i went threw both of thoes progames i did not get them on bit

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheGreatDagger said:
um these are programs to make maps then were are all the option for the 3d polygons and stuff like that to start building stuff like trees and all that stuff. pluse when i went threw both of thoes progames i did not get them on bit

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=27917

Contains many tutorials on mapping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom