OK, custom model re-selection problem

Force Pit Member
Best answers
OK, goes like this:

I start the game and I go to character selection screen - all is good

Then I highlight Gohan and I see him - all good

Then I want to play with adult Gohan custom (Blue suit) model and I choose him - I succeed to choose him and I play with him.

Then I want to choose the default character (teen Gohan) or some other of the adult Gohan (that superhero *** and the one with the orange "Goku" suit)

but When I click them my character dies like I chose some other character but the model I played with before stays (Blue suit Gohan) and I don't succeed of replacing the model.

And yes I tried choosing other character and then pick Gohan again - Didn't work

Oh and I added gotenks model just now and I can't see it at all on the custom model selection

Best answers
And yes I tried choosing other character and then pick Gohan again - Didn't work
Well, you have to click that other character than from the box on the right side of the screen and click Gohan again from the left side of the screen. If it doesn't work, I got nothing...

Oh and I added gotenks model just now and I can't see it at all on the custom model selection
You can only put a total of 3 custom character per character. At least that's what I know.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you have to click that other character than from the box on the right side of the screen and click Gohan again from the left side of the screen. If it doesn't work, I got nothing...

You can only put a total of 3 custom character per character. At least that's what I know.
As i recall there was more than that. Only the slider on the side didnt go low enough to choose characters if you have more then a certain number.

Best answers
Well, I dunno, it doesn't go past 3 characters for me... So, it's just that slider's problem then...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom