Official ESF Music!

Best answers
I think its BS that you dont have at least ONE song in there that is at least REMOTELY related to hip-hop. I swear, you at as if only people who listen to rock like DBZ. How am I suppose to pick my favorite song (or anyone else) if we don't even like the catagory?!
I'm tired of people not including hip-hop in music catagories, I've seen it too much to ignore it.

Best answers
wow, you post a link to a forumtopic on the frontpage and in one day you have 5pages filled with reactions.. :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hip-hop ain't that great, I think they only inputted songs that will gets the player going. Example, My Way that'll get someone hyped up about playing, I don't think Eminem - Real Slim Shady could do that.

Best answers
But It wasnt the song I WANTED! So, I went wit My Way. Its a TIGHT ASS SONG! I also like Chop Suey, but I dont like listenin to "self rightous suicide" when im tryin to "KILL" PEOPLE! IT JUST DONT MAKE SENSE!

PAPERCUT ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Pushing Me Away All the Way, papercut is good but to fast! lol

How could you go with Limp Bizkit!!?

Best answers
Well, Metallica just plain sucks, even 20 YEARS AGO THEY SUCKED! LOL! AND WHO THE HELL IS MASSIVE ATTACK? THATS WHY! LOL!

Best answers
Eminem suxa.....i dont think he was talking abouts him...prob like Jrule or Nelly or Sometn like dat......R&B ...well anyway sorry for the Spelling Errors....

Best answers
Hamster Dance hehehehehehhe na i say go for "Elevation" by U2 and "Where's your head at" by Basement jaxx all on the tome raider cd

Best answers
I say go with Slipknot but since its not there prob Metallica - One or Linkin Park - My December or I'd like ot hear Beautiful Day - U2

Best answers
I am exceptionally gay and will not ever make a post about warez software ever again.

My appologies

*EDIT= just so everyone knows, this post says this because i posted something VT didnt like. please be careful, or something like this, or worse, will happen. please refer to my post on page 6*

Best answers
DO NOT play winamp3beta while playing esf or any game for that matter. takes up way too much cpu usage. use the latest 2.x version.

Best answers
Why would you want to make a Rock song play at the installation setup??? Wouldn't it make sense to have a Techno song instead. I have some very kewl techno songs that you could use. Putting a rock song on wouldn't make very much sense....

I attached the song i think would be kewl for ESF. Feel free to unzip it and listen to it.

Best answers
Why would you want to make a Rock song play at the installation setup??? Putting a rock song on wouldn't make very much senseWouldn't it make sense to have a Techno song instead. I have some very kewl techno song you could use. I think it would be more suitible for ESF. And its got a phat beat. Email me at [email protected] for a copy since the maximum i can attach is only 1 byte..... :(

Best answers
Linkin park: IN THE END, WITH YOU

others: STUPIFY,DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS, CHANGE

Best answers
this isnt one of the choices i know but i think
rammstein- der meister would be good

Best answers
Freeze, you lamer, EMINEM 0wnz j00! KILL YOU, THATS IT, WE NEED TO HAVE "KILL YOU" AS ONE OF THE SONGS!

You dont, wanna **** with Shady,
Cuz Shady, WILL ****ING KILL YOU!!!

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!

Best answers
Eminem is a fagg0t, lol. Personally as long as i can customize the music list i'll be happy :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom