Official ESF Music!

vt

V
friendly reminder - this isnt a warez forum - post anything relating to warez programs, lke morpheous, kazaa, limewire, imesh, dc, winmx, audiogalaxy, and you will be banned.

Ice

Best answers
nice logo VT how did u make it?
seeing the background i quess with 3dsmax4

about the music everybody can personalise the songs by just renaming the mp3's to esf1.mp3
so i dont think u have to add them to the download
people with 56k wouldnt like it but for me with dsl its ok

Best answers
Originally posted by VT
post anything relating to warez programs, lke morpheous, kazaa, limewire, imesh, dc, winmx, audiogalaxy, and you will be banned.
Would this include telling someone the best program or such to get pictures or songs and stuff? If we were not to include the software section of those

Best answers
sorry about that VT...
im not arguing, but i dont consider downloading mp3s as warez. warez coming from the word 'soft-ware' is stuff like apps and games. so, to make VT happy= do not download illegal mp3s! use a legal copy of some ripping software to rip mp3s from the cds you already own and THEN use winamp to listen to them while playing. =) all free, all legal, all good. you dont need to mess with renaming of files or whine about what music is gonna be in the next release. people need ta think here. *once again* i hope everyone remembers that VT is talking about music for the installer, not in game.
sorry, again, for that last post, VT. it wont happen again.

Best answers
You know, for some reason i don't think thats what he meant, lol.

In other words of what he said, don't fill up his forums with stuff that doesn't need to be there please. (you just did that!)

lol

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Why the hell does everyone like In the end!? I hate that song! They have much better songs on their cd

Best answers
I don't listen to any songs with lyrics lol. I'm actually listening to

Adam Sandler- Piece Of Shlt car

Its great lol

Best answers
crystol method is hyoer active we need like that super hype music like in those dbz music videos (that u can find on yur local file finder program like aimster or napster)

Best answers
this guy is just askin to be banned, on his first post! god people, read the freakin previous posts before you go makin an ass out of urselves!

Best answers
clean out ur PMs, i cant even send u one cuz ur box is full.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Anyways, back on topic. That Trance is coo it should be in the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom