Non-Linear Transformations Tree

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Tien can use kaioken as he trained with king kai, who taught goku. Also he used it when they were fighting the Ginyu Squad at king kais planet.

Best answers
Oh yea, I forgot that he was trained by King kai when he died but, I dont remember Tien using kaioken when he fought the Ginyu force on King Kai's planet. I'll have to download that episode and watch it again. If its true that he was able to learn kaioken from King Kai, then he should get it as a power up.

* = my edit from Lortinak's post

[Tien]
1. Saiyan Saga
1.1 kaioken - pl * 1.5 speed: 260 (Only lasts a few seconds)
* kaioken insted of the 4 arm form
2. Cell Saga - pl * 1.8 speed: 260 - |Permanent Trans|
3. Buu Saga - pl * 2.5 speed: 300 - |Permanent Trans|

Best answers
Damirith said:
we never see Tien do a Kamehemeha but we know that he learned how to do it from training with Goku in DB.
He used Kamehameha in DB. He just copied the one from Yamcha.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
one thing on majin vegeta

evil team = majin vegeta - pl 8.000.000 - dev 500 - speed 280 - strengt 400
good team = ssj2 vegeta - pl 8.000.000 - dev 450 - speed 320 - strengt 370

so you see, when you're in good team he has more speed but in the evil team he has more devence.(majin vegeta can take more blow's, ssj2 vegeta can also teleport with les pl cost)
the pl is what you nead in the normal form.
for the mid trans after majin you're betwine ussj and ssj2, so some sort of ssj1 1/2 but then still in majin.

in ussj you're slower then asented ssj but strunger and more dev.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's all this about USSJ2 not existing? It's the form Trunks ascends to after Cell knocks Vegeta unconscious, Goku does it too, just afterwards in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber ("I could go one stage further if I wanted to...")

I think as far as balance goes it really depends whether ESF is a balanced mod or if it's more like the show. It would make sense to give each character the same amount of transformations to keep powerlevels balanced, but in the show it's not the same.

Seeing as everyones putting up their own trans' trees I thought i'd contribute some suggestions.

-There is no 'Mystic Krillin', but there is the 'Power Unlock' thing that Guru does to him and Kid Gohan, so why not remove the whole 'Mystic' thing and have 'Unlock' instead, with a lower required PL (e.g 1.4 Million)
- Vegeta couldn't exactly 'ascend' to Majin, it was the power bestowed apon him by Babadi, Instead of having SSJ--SSJ2--Majin how about SSJ--USSJ--SSJ2, with direct ascenscion between SSJ and SSJ2 when it's reached (USSJ being an erroneous version of SSJ2) And then if you're health drops below 1/5 then you could ascend to Majin as a desperation measure, sort of like in Budokai 2 where you auto-ascend to Majin when your health drops below 1/3.
- The Kaioken has various levels (Kaioken x2, Kaiokenx3 etc) so why not be able to push it higher by repeatedly taping C. Pressing it once will activate Kaioken, wait a few seconds then press it again for x2, then x3, with greater HP/KI costs each time until your 'body can no longer take it' I think the PL multiplier should be +0.2 each time, so Kaioken x10 will be roughly equivalent to SSJ, but will destroy you very quickly, dying through this costs you a frag.
- Frieza and Cell could both go 100%, it was their version of USSJ, sort of, massivley powerful but very slow, maybe have this instead of Kaioken for them, more damaging but they have to cope with the speed drop.

Feel free to b1tch about how my suggestion suck :D

Best answers
There is USSJ - Ultra Super Saiyan-jin - which is what Tunks ascends to when he fought Perfect Cell but, there is no such thing as USSJ2.

The order of powerups for Saiyans is normal, Oozaru, SSJ, USSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3, Golden Oozaru, and SSJ4.

Best answers
well i think there might be a USSJ2. When trunks turned USSJ cell wanted him to go further yet to make sure he fought with max power and everyone else was saying that trunks went pass vegeta's power and vegeta was only went to USSJ. So there might be a USSJ2.

Best answers
Forget about the ssj2 thing, it was a typo on my part, i just wanted to give a quick little example in my part of a suggestion.
So if i were to be picky...

Damirith said:
To the best that I know, we never see Tien do a Kamehemeha but we know that he learned how to do it from training with Goku in DB
Actually he copies kamehameha from yamcha in a budokai tournament using his third eye :p

Ontopic : Frieza, Cell and Buu should all gain 100% powerup in final form, not only did they use that, but it would keep the villains strong.

Best answers
As much as I love the ideas going on here, I strongly disagree with attacks draining health.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought 'Super Vegeta' was USSJ, you see him ascend from SSJ to USSJ towards the end of episode 140 - Super Vegeta. In this form the muscles only swell a little bit and nobody really mentions the speed decrease. Trunks also ascends to USSJ.

When USSJ Vegeta is fighting Perfect Cell (before the cell games are announced) he is getting beaten pretty badly, Trunks tells Krillin he has surpassed his father but doesn't want to show it for fear of damaging his fathers pride. He waits until Vegeta is on the brink of death (and unconscious) before flying up and beginning the ascension.

This is the last third of episode 147 - Trunks Ascends. His muscles continue to expand until his arms are thicker than his legs were at USSJ. It looks pretty ridiculous because his head looks so small in comparison, but the first punch he hits Cell with causes him to roar in pain and his eyes widen. After the first few punches Cell begins to dodge and Trunks realises his every attack is missing. Cell beats him and announces the Cell Games.

While this is going on Goku and Gohan are training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goku is SSJ and calls Gohan over, he ascends to USSJ, his hair is a bit more erect and his muscles grow. ("Takes it to the next level") and Gohan says how much stronger Goku has become.

Goku is very serious and says "I could go one stage further if I wanted to." He roars and his muscles grow again, very closely resembling Trunks when he ascended in the episode of the same name. Gohan says "I know you can do it! I know you can beat Cell!" but Goku says "This form has a weakness, these bulky muscles make it too difficult to move, whats the point in having this power if I can't even catch my enemy?" and decends to regular/normal. The form is never called USSJ2 but it is stated to be a different form by both Goku and Trunks.

USSJ and USSJ2 are both flawed versions of SSJ2, when Gohan ascends to SSJ2, Trunks says to Vegeta, "He did it, he ascended without losing his speed!" and from then on USSJ2 is never used again.

I think it would be useful and cool to have both USSJ and USSJ2 even if it does make the player lose speed because if you can cope with the speed loss then the power is a massive advantage, then when you have enough power to get to SSJ2 you could lose the ability to go USSJ (why would you want to anyway, it's just a slower SSJ2).

As much as I love the ideas going on here, I strongly disagree with attacks draining health.
Kaioken isn't really an 'attack', it would be down to the player whether to sacrifice their own HP for a temporary increased boost of power + speed. Maybe if you used it just before starting a bout of adv melee you could really take advantage of it.

Tien can use kaioken as he trained with king kai, who taught goku
It would be good for him to have something to transform into other than the 4-armed manbeast. My only niggle is that he only uses the 4-arm tech once ever (in DB) and after that he never uses it again even when fighting for his life (Cell Jr's), is there a reason behind that?

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
Shao said:
I strongly disagree with attacks draining health.
I'd rather they didn't as well, that's why i suggested that the player recieves more damage in place of health draining :).

Tien might not have used the four-armed technique against the Cell Jrs as, as someone suggested, it might slow him down and maybe he wanted all the speed he could get when fighting them.

Best answers
I'm glad to see my idea was so well taken!

A lot of these trans trees are pretty cool... what do you all think our chances are of having the development team sacrifice time to making such a drastic modification to the mod as this?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought 'Super Vegeta' was USSJ, you see him ascend from SSJ to USSJ towards the end of episode 140 - Super Vegeta. In this form the muscles only swell a little bit and nobody really mentions the speed decrease. Trunks also ascends to USSJ.

When USSJ Vegeta is fighting Perfect Cell (before the cell games are announced) he is getting beaten pretty badly, Trunks tells Krillin he has surpassed his father but doesn't want to show it for fear of damaging his fathers pride. He waits until Vegeta is on the brink of death (and unconscious) before flying up and beginning the ascension.
you missed one thing, vegeta is stronger that trunks but never showed becours he alsy realised that he only gets slower when he continu to powerup.
but he get's an acended ssj, not ussj.
there is no ussj2 or somekind, only ssj->asended sjj->ussj->ssj2->ssj3(ssj4 is gt and gt is crap)

so you see, vegeta never was weeker that trunks, he just never let his strengt be the inportent thing.
he was ussj when he made the final flash and he used everything in :shocked:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom