No fate but what you make . . . who says a Cameron-less Terminator movie has to suck?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cucumba said:
That was explained in the first terminator, the T-101 could sneak past the dogs, because it was wearing a human body. The T-88's can't because they had rubber skin, like the one in Reese's flashback.
the one in reese's flashbacks had the dogs barking and all..
also.. i must have missed the whole t-88 thing

o and i thought this was funny....

the paramedic guy couldnt budge arnie at all but whenever he's riding a vehicle theres no weight displacement

and another thing... if tehy wanted to be more efficient how come they didnt send TX to whenever they wanted to kill sarah connor...
but id guess it just be kate(?)'s next bf
he would meat her dad and all like she said... so she is really the key person..

Best answers
this is just something i was wondering about...

sarah conner was able to prepare john because she had knowledge of the future.

she knew about the future because of the terminator that was sent back to kill her.

if the machines hadn't sent the terminator through time then john conner would be oblivious of judgement day and not go looking for skynet. therefore being nuked.

so if the machines DIDNT send back anything then john would be dead and they could win the war.

just a thought...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin Gotenks said:
u mean the t1000. and it prolly could cuz it did have the plasma launcher and all the goodiez..
some wholes were
:How arnold checks for keys in the car, (he wasn't programmed with that, John Connor teaches him in T2)
:And the Not Killing Humans thing (also was told by John Connor in T2)
its just the little things like that, when i watch it over ill bring up more examples

what i wouldve like better in the movie:
A bit more explantion on how SkyNet survived T2...
And if it just happened from no where.. then how come it was the same model..
The TX didnt seem all that superior to the T1000 IMO i liked the T1000 better...
ok and heres another thing... They delay judgement day by 10 years and John Connor dies earlier then he wouldve if they didnt do it..
(well i guess its because Arnie brought back "special memories" of his childhood he said taht somewhere in the movie)
Alright...the keys and 000 casualties thing was to show us that this particular T-800, when reprogrammed in the future, was set up already to learn things like the last one was manually in a deleted scene in T2.

There goes your holes, dude. Sorry.

Edit: To clarify, there is no "T-101" or "T-88." The series of Terminator with the rubber skin are T-600s. 101 is the model number of Arnold...which basically means, "This is one T-800 that looks like Arnold." If they had a T-800 that looked like...OJ, for example...it might be a T-800, model 102, or whatever.

Dogs hear the metal parts moving under the skin of the terminators, even the newer ones, which is why they bark. Even the 800s.

Best answers
I'm baffled how much thought you guys put into a movie.

Does it really matter about loop holes? You don't pay for a story line, you pay for action when you see a Terminator movie.

I think the movies need to run T1 T2 then T3 all in one day so you can pay to see one, but see them all over again, just to get the feel.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alex_b77 said:
this is just something i was wondering about...

sarah conner was able to prepare john because she had knowledge of the future.

she knew about the future because of the terminator that was sent back to kill her.

if the machines hadn't sent the terminator through time then john conner would be oblivious of judgement day and not go looking for skynet. therefore being nuked.

so if the machines DIDNT send back anything then john would be dead and they could win the war.

just a thought...
Had the Terminator not taken John, John would have hooked up with the girl anyways(John made out with her in a basement the night before Arnold took him away... though I cannot remember her name... curse my short term memory) and then would have met up with her father. Then perhaps they would have made it to the fall-out shelter all the same.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Miroku said:
Had the Terminator not taken John, John would have hooked up with the girl anyways(John made out with her in a basement the night before Arnold took him away... though I cannot remember her name... curse my short term memory) and then would have met up with her father. Then perhaps they would have made it to the fall-out shelter all the same.
but then he wouldnt be the same way reese described him

Best answers
I never really liked time travel stories, because if you think about it, time travel is the most selfish persuit anyone could ever do. To change the past would only benefit YOU and no one else around you. Therefore, John HAS to die, because in the future, they would, theoretically, continue sending back terminators until the future changes to suit them. After all, they get the end results the second they send them into the past. I hate time travel, lol.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPride, Arnies model is called the T-101, I never heard it refered to as the T-800. The skeleton without the skin is called the T-80. He says he's a model T-101, as in make and model of a car . . . It doesn't matter if it's a green or a grey camaro, it's still a camaro.

Best answers
Lol a 4 one!And what you mean arnie looksl old?He doesnt really look all that old for a guy in his 50's.Is the mom even in the third movie cause i just wanted to know and i havent gotten to see the new one yet.

Best answers
i really liked the action scenes in T3...

however i still liked T2 better. In this movie Arnold just carries on with the mission. In the second movie he actually took the time to learn things and carry out his mission at the same time.

i understand that in this movie the terminator had a limited amount of time, and the objective was different, but the learning process of the terminator was a very important factor i think.

Best answers
In T-1, if the robot had not been sent back in time, John Conor wouldn't have existed because the guy that knocked up John Conor's mom was from the future.

Or did someone already say that?

Damn you guys for making me take interest in finding loop holes.

Best answers
1m4 0wn y0 455 said:
i thought the movie was horibble. i mean common the chick terminator wasnt even as cool nor lethal as the t1000. arnold was all old and it just wasnt in him. i thought the ending was very disappointing aswell. i mean sure it would make sense to end it that way but i was hoping for something better.
Lies. He didn't see the movie, only previews.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, kinda explained throughout the series . . . somethings always happened no matter what happened to the players in the timeline . . . skynet always causes Judgement Day, John Conners always sets a chain of events in motion that leads to the Human victory over the machines in the future.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cucumba said:
John Conners always sets a chain of events in motion that leads to the Human victory over the machines in the future.
i want to watch another episode of this but id prefer if james cameron made it IMHO he made a good story that can eventually nver end and be like Nightmare on Elmstreet..
okay well i wacthed the "special" T2 and i saw what you guys were talkin about how he learned how to turn on the learning chip...
now the funny thing about that is the smile that precedes that... anyone know where i can get a pic of thta?
Off Topic...
Freddie Vs Jason... thats gon be tight!!!

Best answers
I liked the movie, I thought it wasn't going to be that great, but after all the good reviews, i went to go see it. They actually pulled off making it not suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom