Nice Game screenies

Best answers
Last edited:
whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, they (IGN) gave mgs4 a 10/10, but I personally prefer eurogamers 8/10.

Best answers
i never though MGS4 was worth a 10/10, 20% gameplay and 80% cutscenes, i agree with eurogamer also.

GTA4 also is not a 10/10 game but meh each to their own

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Thanks to LionHeart and others for helping me with my first movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGG3MuiKErI

I had others. More interesting ones. However i put them on file front for the better quality and lo and behold they were erased due to inactivity :( didn't know that'd happen.

But w/e i'll just redo them, they weren't hard.

This first video was just to get an understanding of how to video edit. It isn't supposed to be spectacular.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks to LionHeart and others for helping me with my first movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGG3MuiKErI

I had others. More interesting ones. However i put them on file front for the better quality and lo and behold they were erased due to inactivity :( didn't know that'd happen.

But w/e i'll just redo them, they weren't hard.

This first video was just to get an understanding of how to video edit. It isn't supposed to be spectacular.
Nice vid :D
I hope you don't mind but here's a tip, when you fast foward something like skyping the missed jumps, speed it 50% faster (50% faster bigger than how fast you made it now not 50% faster than normal) and use motion blur till the time you get the jump it's a pretty cool effect.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Nice vid :D
I hope you don't mind but here's a tip, when you fast foward something like skyping the missed jumps, speed it 50% faster (50% faster bigger than how fast you made it now not 50% faster than normal) and use motion blur till the time you get the jump it's a pretty cool effect.
Although I don't remember how much faster I made it i'll keep it in mind, and motion blur i have yet to learn. Again all my video editing is still done in premier pro, as it's just too user friendly D:

I had a much better one of me getting to an island that normally no one could get to, i'll have to quickly make another vid and post it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you probably speed it up to 200% I suggest you try 300% or 400% and then apply any kind of blur ( I said motion because that one was practicly born for speeeeed scenes, but any kind will do with a little bit of tinkering around :p )

Haha it seems it's the oposite for me, Premier is really really confusing while vegas is easy, guess we're just used to what we've used the most or used first

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

25k armor as Holy Pally ftw ?

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Perfect to release the stress of the day:

Users who are viewing this thread