Nice Game screenies

Best answers
Robin Hood: Legend of Sherwood

One of the best rpg's I ever played.
:O sounds to me you never played a bioware game:

Mass Effect

Knights of the old republic

Baldur's gate 2

all are out for the pc so if u nevered played them get going!!!!!

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O sounds to me you never played a bioware game:

Mass Effect

Knights of the old republic

Baldur's gate 2

all are out for the pc so if u nevered played them get going!!!!!
I think I need a better vide ocard for Mass effect since my curent one is only Asus x1550, I'm probably getting a Geforce 8800 GT this summer.

I've played KOTOR 2 and tbh even tough I finished it two times, robin hood beats it by far.

As for baldur's gate I read a review on it in a pc magazine, it sounded a bit average to me but I might try it out.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Baldur's gate is probably among the most well known games in the RPG community, sadly, I haven't had time to play any of them yet. I should play them though.

Aye aye

This one...I forget...I had pests needing exterminating, and...He caught fire. I don't know if I was using a cheat, if he walked into a flame, or if the bugs retaliated, but...He died and haunted the lot.
Lol, that picture is awesome. Sims might be a bit girly at times, but it is still a great game, gives you a lot of good laugh moments.

Best answers
Kotor is so much better then Kotor 2, I played Kotor 1 so many times though and i think 2 on Kotor 2, damn Obsidian.

*EDIT*cant believe i didnt post this:

Commandos 2

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kotor is so much better then Kotor 2, I played Kotor 1 so many times though and i think 2 on Kotor 2, damn Obsidian.

*EDIT*cant believe i didnt post this:

Commandos 2

Indeed. I've played KOTOR 1 like 20 times through now and KOTOR 2 only once.

Also, Commandos 2 is very awesome.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Baldur's gate is probably among the most well known games in the RPG community, sadly, I haven't had time to play any of them yet. I should play them though.
Baldur's Gate 2 is, still, probably my favorite BioWare game to date (I own BG, BG 2, NWN, KotOR, Jade Empire, and Mass Effect). I don't think any other BioWare title I own has got as much attention from me as BG 2. Sure, saying that its engine is obsolete is an understatement, but it is a standing testament to the idea of story and gameplay development outshining visual quality, as there are still a good number of people who play BG 2. My only complaint about it is the number of times it crashed when my buddy and I were playing through it co-operatively earlier this year.

LionHeart said:
I read a review on it in a pc magazine, it sounded a bit average to me
All I can say is that the review must not have been well-constructed, or the author just wasn't into turn-based RPG's. If you're willing to put aside the age of the game and its visuals (as I don't know whether or not you prefer titles that have a more polished look), and you really enjoy turn-based RPG's, then I doubt you'll be disappointed. BG 1 and BG 2, as far as I could tell at the time, were anything but average. I could, honestly, die a happy man if the average PC RPG was as polished, fleshed-out, and compelling as BG 2, hah.

Last edited:
whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My gf booting me in the face.

Best answers
yes he does and then can use ur powers, one of the dumbest charcs made so far by nintendo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I have something better to do than hitting F5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom