Nice Game screenies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from the pc version of DMC4 :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tried the 14 day trial and it was awesome. But it requires so much free time and money to get anything done, I didn't feel like paying for it. If it was for free, I'd play whenever I had the time.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of the best games ever.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tried the 14 day trial and it was awesome. But it requires so much free time and money to get anything done, I didn't feel like paying for it. If it was for free, I'd play whenever I had the time.
Yea same. Although I might spend a little money to play a couple more months of it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
using emulator?
Ooooh no no no, this game is legit. I put the data on an SD card and I use a tool to convert the .bin files into .jpgs. Well, this time, I uploaded them to a site that does it for me and then I just save the pictures.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ooooh no no no, this game is legit. I put the data on an SD card and I use a tool to convert the .bin files into .jpgs. Well, this time, I uploaded them to a site that does it for me and then I just save the pictures.
Now do you do that all on your wii? Or do you do that on your computer? I don't see how you could get something from your wii onto your computer. Or any console onto your computer.

G
Now do you do that all on your wii? Or do you do that on your computer? I don't see how you could get something from your wii onto your computer. Or any console onto your computer.
Like he said, SD card. The Wii has a SD card slot, and you can choose to save or move pictures onto it. After that take the SD card out, and connect it to your PC- Either via a SD card in your computer (Mine has one for an A: drive, instead of a floppy) or by a USB SD card reader. Voila!

I think it can be done with the 360 too. The 360 can connect to PCs and read media (films, images, music) from them- I believe it can copy data both ways too, so if there is a game that can take pictures and save them to a 360's memory, then it should be possible to move those pictures to a PC.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Like he said, SD card. The Wii has a SD card slot, and you can choose to save or move pictures onto it. After that take the SD card out, and connect it to your PC- Either via a SD card in your computer (Mine has one for an A: drive, instead of a floppy) or by a USB SD card reader. Voila!

I think it can be done with the 360 too. The 360 can connect to PCs and read media (films, images, music) from them- I believe it can copy data both ways too, so if there is a game that can take pictures and save them to a 360's memory, then it should be possible to move those pictures to a PC.
Ah, see I don't own a Wii so i didn't know that. And I don't have any memory cards for my 360 so I didn't know that either. But good to know, thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Then you need to take a look at how many different methods there are for that. :p

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you have to correct wide pixel aspect ratio like the ones I posted?

Force Pit Member
Best answers

I love a night full of wipes in BT because rogues fail at pressing one button -.-

YES MORE WOW PICS STFU AND DONT READ IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom