Nice Game screenies

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you have to correct wide pixel aspect ratio like the ones I posted?
I think so, when I use the .bin to .jpg converter, but when I uploaded the .bins to a converting site, they did it for me. I know there must be a program that gives you the option of 16:9 conversion and not just 4:3.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love a night full of wipes in BT because rogues fail at pressing one button -.-

YES MORE WOW PICS STFU AND DONT READ IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT >.<
WOW is **** you sad little cretin.
PLAY A MANS GAME

I think so, when I use the .bin to .jpg converter, but when I uploaded the .bins to a converting site, they did it for me. I know there must be a program that gives you the option of 16:9 conversion and not just 4:3.
I have the converter program executable, hit me up with a PM if you want it. I correct the pixel aspect ratio in PS.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
WOW is **** you sad little cretin.
PLAY A MANS GAME

I have the converter program executable, hit me up with a PM if you want it. I correct the pixel aspect ratio in PS.
Oooo pretty hefty on those insults eh?

Best answers
It is a shame that WoW actually does fail. >_> Go play Guild Wars, at least it is free after you buy it. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quite ridiculous how you base a game to be bad just because you think it is, then state that TF2 is a "mans game".

If i say TF 2 is bad, you would naturally feel annoyed as well because you personally think that it's not bad.

So, please refrain from using such arguments at forums when you do know that people play the game because they like it. It's unnecessary to make a statement like that.

I could say my thoughts on everything, but i keep it to myself instead.

EDIT :

To Majin_You : Grats on reaching to Bt. I wish i could raid there as well. :(

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quite ridiculous how you base a game to be bad just because you think it is, then state that TF2 is a "mans game".

If i say TF 2 is bad, you would naturally feel annoyed as well because you personally think that it's not bad.

So, please refrain from using such arguments at forums when you do know that people play the game because they like it. It's unnecessary to make a statement like that.

I could say my thoughts on everything, but i keep it to myself instead.

EDIT :

To Majin_You : Grats on reaching to Bt. I wish i could raid there as well. :(
That's a nice generalized statement you got there kid, hang onto that one.

Though coming from a guy defending a game that's less fun than going to work, what did I expect? :yes:

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love WoW. And yes, leveling is mostly exhausting, and boring, but once you hit 70, you get uber fun. Raiding, laughing, spamming, PvP, BGs, Arenas, Gearing, Dueling, Insulting, Owning. Those are benefits of having level 70. And trust me that ain't no boring! My female Orc Shammy knows it!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're playing on a private server, Lukyas. That's why its fun.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
TF2 is less fun than going to work. Which is saying something.

Best answers
Behold:

The GNOME!!!
I remember doing the achievement on my 360 for lauching him into space and ya it was so ****ing annoying in the car where he would fall out all the time and had to go pick him up put him back in.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're playing on a private server, Lukyas. That's why its fun.
Actually, private servers suck. Official servers kick ass. WoW emulation is still really horrible, nobody has it down yet. Plus private server owners almost always give their selves the best of everything which takes any fun out of playing on their server. It's lame.

warren, it's not your type of game and that's alright, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with the game itself. It's the most popular and most played MMO since UO. People wouldn't play it if it were really as horrible as you make it out to be.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To the people posting WoW pictures: You aren't even posting screenshots that would be considered nice (which is this thread's theme). Those are just pictures where you show off you equipment, your mount or whatever end-game raid you got into. While for some WoW players they would be nice screens, for most they aren't.

See the diference? It is WOW, but it's not a show-off screenshot. That's what this thread should be about.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Private servers suck, you say? Sure, we might can't see Illidan's and Akama's fight, we might have a bunch of bugged quests (all types of "place this thing there", "follow him", etc.), we might have Illidan and Zul'Jean that bug themselves and then GMs kick us for bugging bosses ;o, we don't have Kil'Jaden, but what we do have is chance to have fun. My server is 3 X Blizzlike (includes money drop, quest money, and experience from mobs, quests and discoveries). Oh, btw, since I know here are a lots of retail guys, I wonder if you can tell me if this quote is just a bull**** or the truth?

his is in reply to Peyton's locked announcement topic on the home page Aug192008

There is only one reason that anyone I know uses wowscape or one of the other private servers.
That reason is to access end game raid instances. That is the only benefit to this over retail.

In retail WoW there is around 8 million unique users, out of that 8 million only around 100 thousand or less will ever in their lives see the end bosses of the Black Temple. Where on private servers nearly 100% has been to at least Hyjal. I have to 70's on retail I have played this off and on for years, you will never get to see that content ever in retal WoW. Only the most dedicated 2% of retail's 8 million players will ever see a dead boss in the sunwell.

This is the only reason there is to play on a private server.

Retail costs less then $15 a month, any person besides the paralized or disabled can generate fifteen dollars when given a whole month to so. In alot of states you could pick up cans from the trash to get that much in a few hours.

I love this wowscape becasuse it has allowed so many of us that do not have the time (to farm potion/flask mats) or desire to do what it takes to raid to wear the gear and see the content.

As far you guys waiting to put WotLK on wowscape do your thing how you want to we all appreciate it.

Just wanted to point why we are here and it is not casue we are "Bored with content" when the whole reason w are here is to see that content in the first place.

lol

_______________________________________________REPLY_______________
Just for a personal note, the only reason I play private servers is because I refuse to pay a monthly fee for a game. Why? Simple, 90% of the games out there are a pay one time, play whenever and as often as you want. Why cant WoW (and others) be the same? Say there is 8 million players, given that Blizzard had tons of money before they even started WoW, selling 8 million copies of a game at $60 is an insane amount of money. Almost half a billion to be more accurate. I'm sure Blizzard has some hefty bills to pay, but I'm fairly certain they havnt spent half a billion on fees. This all boils down to money. Blizzard took a route with WoW to make the most money possible and they succeeded rather well. I for one will not support them for doing so as it shows how stingy they are.

Long story short, games do not cost the fee they charge to run, there is no reason they need that kind of money for the game, they will still make a profit without monthly fees, what there doing is cheating us out of our money, so they can make as much money as possible. That being said, I dont play private servers because I cant afford retail, I play private servers because I refuse to pay monthly.

PS: My thoughts dont go for just WoW either, it goes for every game that charges a monthly fee.

QUOTE (r_r @ Aug 19 2008, 06:45 PM) *
I wouldn't really agree, personally I'm not in the private server scene for the PvE and dungeons and stuff. I WOULD be if everything was magically scripted nearly to perfection (can't be done as far as I know, though I don't know much) but since it isn't, you can't really experience the PvE here properly. Dungeons on private servers to me were a bland experience when compared to retail. I seen some alright scripting here though, if it was done to nearly everything then it would be a lot more fun.

Technically anything that has been done on retail can be done on private servers, otherwise they wouldnt be on retail either. Its just a matter of how much time/skill it would take to do.

EDIT: On another note, if retail was free online play, I would probably be playing it instead of private servers.

Behold:

The GNOME!!!
Yeah, wipe off the alliance.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Vip3r is absolutely right.
You guys fail. hard.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

some old pretty wow screenies!

and the nuclear aftermath after a explosion in COD4 ( though it looks way better in motion )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom