Nice Game screenies

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Ahahaha, good one.

(fail)
I'm serious.

EDIT

as for Viper, why would I want to look at a sunset in a game, when I can look at one in real life? That's a crappy pic, it hurts my eyes, and it's boring and nothing is happening. I'd rather have something intense. Or at least action packed, or something maybe not many people have seen before.

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm serious.

EDIT

as for Viper, why would I want to look at a sunset in a game, when I can look at one in real life? That's a crappy pic, it hurts my eyes, and it's boring and nothing is happening. I'd rather have something intense. Or at least action packed, or something maybe not many people have seen before.
Oh yeah, and showing a character screen is full of action. Or a troll on a flying mount. None of the mmo pictures here had " something intense. Or at least action packed,", except, maybe Prozac's latest one, with the dragon.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'll give you action-packed.

You win the thread!

You're right most of my stuff isn't action packed, but good job leaving out the other part of my thread there buddy, because you seem to 'skim' through things instead of reading - i'll requote the part you more than likely purposefully left out.

Myself because I'm awesome and only cool people quote themselves said:
or something maybe not many people have seen before.
Oh no I didn't!

Yeah, because everyone on earth get's to see Black Temple amirite?

I'm sorry for showing screenies of end game raids that most people don't have the gear, or the guilds on their server to do it. I'll remember that no one wants to see that.

That was a lie, I think I'll keep posting them as my guild progresses through End game.

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gosh ;o. Who is that boss, where is he, and what does he drop? Also, why aren't him and Kil'Jaeden on private servers yet?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because private servers suck, and can't you read his name above him?

Name + Google = answer

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lukyas, most private servers have Ragnaros, the one i play on is actually scripted like on retail. The only problem is that on most private servers is so easy to do a end-game instance that they forget about how pre-tbc one are. And yes, that boss is from Molten Core, a lvl 60, 25 man, raid.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah, Molten Core, been there once on level 63. Boring as hell. The most scripted instance we have is Naxxramas XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Molten Core is pretty damn epic, to be honest.

And , it's not a 25-man but a 40-man.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Private servers suck, you say? Sure, we might can't see Illidan's and Akama's fight, we might have a bunch of bugged quests (all types of "place this thing there", "follow him", etc.), we might have Illidan and Zul'Jean that bug themselves and then GMs kick us for bugging bosses ;o, we don't have Kil'Jaden, but what we do have is chance to have fun. My server is 3 X Blizzlike (includes money drop, quest money, and experience from mobs, quests and discoveries). Oh, btw, since I know here are a lots of retail guys, I wonder if you can tell me if this quote is just a bull**** or the truth?

Yeah, wipe off the alliance.
Why is it that I have to drop in to remind you that we don't discuss private servers of any MMO every couple of months?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, remind me. How is it against the AUP to post a picture of a private server? Does it show how to connect to the server? Does it show it's name? Does it have a download link? >.<
How is it against the AUP if someone says that he's playing in a private server? He didn't give out any name (excluding the Character Selection screen xD pic). Besides, even if he told us what the name of the server is, it has gone so bad that people wouldn't leave retail for it.

Also, if everyone on this thread would admit that they posted a picture from a game they got illegally, would you still warn them or delete all the screenshot?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am totally amused by Deman's using of logic. So he saw on that picture me AND LION, and he deleted MY screenshot but left lion's. lol. CONSPIRACY.
BTW, Vip3r is totally right, I would REALLY like to see your reply to his post.

Discord Member
Best answers
Well ESForces...is very sensitive of legal obtained games, they have 0 toleration for piracy, in a way Private Servers are piracy, why? because you pay no money for them and face it, you haven't even bought the retail game have you...
If they let you post screens that you've mentioned from a private server, or you can notice in any way it isn't the official thing, in a way they are supporting you...because they are letting warez items being shown on their forums and take no action, think of it a little.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadowcast is correct, we have absolutely ZERO tolorance for warez of any form, whether it's talking about it, how to do it, or just pictures of it.

now that i have confirmation that you are playing private servers, if i find you posting any screenshots of it again, or you mentioning the servers you play on, you'll be taking a vacation.

considder that your one and only warning.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am totally amused by Deman's using of logic. So he saw on that picture me AND LION, and he deleted MY screenshot but left lion's. lol. CONSPIRACY.
BTW, Vip3r is totally right, I would REALLY like to see your reply to his post.
We're hosted by filefront. Ask sky if filefront wants any discussion on warez, even if it isn't download links or directions.

And searching for your character on wowarmory brought up no results. Searching for Lionx, however brought up a ****load of results on different servers. *shrugs*

Anyway, get back on topic, you want to argue with me further we can do it in PM.

And yes, viper, if I found out previous screenshots were of private servers, I would delete them. I've done it in the MMO screenshot thread before.

Last edited:
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, then, pictures taken from cracked/ripped games should also be deleted :D.
Anyway, you guys are running this forum and you can do whatever you like, so i'll stop being annoying... ...for now, at least.

And BTW, i play on a private server too and i posted quite a few wow pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom