New Trunks Model!!

Best answers
dont see it

i dont see their problems... looks damn fine too me keep it up, pretty soon u can do us all a good ole' gohan model :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Best answers
i think i'm addicted on doing drawovers for your model :smile: .

Best answers
phew! now that u updated... I can say that ur first post was ****ty like hell
the crappiest thingy I've ever seen lol
and the 2nd update was such a great improovment, much better
still u need more practice and I wish you good luck
ur doing well - go as the drawovers tell ya! GL again! }P=D

Best answers
lol movento ur d best!! i havn't had time to do what ur drawover suggested but i will in my next update since i was out celerbrating christmas and when i got home i had already made a screen shot with some updates. I made new arms (FULLY IN MAX :D YAY) and did some tweeks to try and make him less chubby. Thanks all you guys for your support, now heres an update, expect another update soon!

edit: o yea n movento, if you would like could u please make a drawover for the ass :O i dont know how to model that properly :p thanks in advance

Best answers
I did what your drawovers told me to movento!! I fixed up the shoes thanks to you and i also redid the trousers because the polyflow on the old ones kinda sucked to me. Right now i got the folds right but something about them doesn't look right, anyway heres the pic! give critz!

Best answers
why are his legs in such a weird position?and i have drawen the boots wrong here is a ref for the boots

also make the the hips wider and the legs baggier from the side.but you're doing great,keep it up!

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
looks great!
if this is gonna match up, and of course, IF and only IF you release it, i am definatly using this one as my trunks model.

maybe an idea for after this: make a Bojack Trunks WITH jacket

keep it up!!

Best answers
Looks cool.
Besides, if you are n00b, it should be great.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His arms look extremely thing.

Best answers
movento said:
why are his legs in such a weird position?and i have drawen the boots wrong here is a ref for the boots
also make the the hips wider and the legs baggier from the side.but you're doing great,keep it up!
Done, thanks again :D
Mystacx said:
looks great!
if this is gonna match up, and of course, IF and only IF you release it, i am definatly using this one as my trunks model.
maybe an idea for after this: make a Bojack Trunks WITH jacket
keep it up!!
Geez thanks man :) Btw i love the avatar :D
@lynx
Thanks again :)
zeroixHis arms look extremely thing.
Are you saying the arms are too thin? they look fine to me :)

Ok heres teh update:D give critz!! he even has an ass now!

O_O

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. arms are too thin, possibly too short.
2. you don't need those crases in the legs (that will be folds in the pants) the skin will create that illusion.
3. he is too fat looking
4. feet look off.

I'd give you a draw over but i suck at it.

Best answers
c'mon do a drawover, movento's drawovers r usually named "Crappy drawovers" or something like that but they help.

Best answers
ok, my crit is to stp trying to fix the model, and start all over. if you start all over with what u learned making this one, u'll make somthing WAY better... because now its not much to look at

Best answers
omg i really like it now but why does his leg comes out of his pants?he's not gohan you know ;)

Best answers
straighten up his back. it's too curved.
i dont think you stand like that as well ;)
you'll get pain in your back lol.

Best answers
@ DBX: yeh i was thinking of dong that as well, i've lost inspiration in modelling him sadly to say but i will release him even in this forum and start on something else because some people want trunks without the jacket (my friend keeps sayin hes hot )
@ movemento: what exactly do you mean?
@ gazeebo: well dbz warriors stand up like that, go have a look at original refs for dbz and you will see why.

heres pretty much a completed version, final C&C for the model is welcome, i'll propably try and skin it and release it. I can't find any good or useful trunks's head references so i used ned's trunks head and also used his hands. i will probably make only a ssj as currenly shown and a ussj version since i've lost insipration to model him, look out for a new project by me soon :D

CUT!!: i will not be using any of neds contents, read below for more information

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the hair is pretty good, try posting some wires soon, also you might want to fix up the folds at the bottom of the pants on front view because they look very strange, and shrink the width of his pants from side view, especially the ass

Best answers
Darksniper, i did not make the hair and head and arms...those are from ned's trunks model (thanks ned :D) i am only posting this once again to ensure that everyone is clear that i did not make the arms and head. Thanks again lol. update coming up soon.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then you should also know that ned does NOT want his models taken appart, he clearly stated that they were only to be ported into whatever engines, NOT to be butchered...ill even get him to post here if you want that point proven ;)

edit:

NeD said:
I didn't say you could modify them though...that's a bit different than converting it for your favorite game engine...
can be found in this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom