New Trunks Model!!

Best answers
I got sidetracked the other day of my tien model and started a trunks model without the jacket. I didn't use a ref for this model so expect body porportion errors. A drawover would be nice if somebody would give me one..

Here is the model

Give critz!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arm's too big. Torso too big. Leg's too small. Almost everything is messed up O_O

Best answers
i tried to make a drawover,it's really sucky but it should help

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't look like trunks at all.... looks more like the body of some weight lifter.... its to wide, and the feet?... they are strange.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no wonder jp...it doesnt have feet yet >.<, but i do agree it does look a bit....disformed....yeah disformed thats what you could call it....try looking at davidskiwans refs about making the right anatomy it should help >.>

Best answers
Lol in the render i reckon he looks like hes wearing a bra!! lmao, i'm redoing the parts now, and i dont really want to use that much refs because i'm trying 2 test myself and try to learn atatomy at the same time, By the way i did use davids refs and i got the basic porportions but trunks is wearing gi. I can't find any good refs anyway. Thanks movmento for the drawover!

Best answers
Using references just as a basis along with your developing modeling skills will produce the best results. No matter how many people use the same refs, their models will come out differently. Therefore, don't think that using references to create your model will result in not your full potential. Your potential should be based on the refs; there is no shame in using them.

Best answers
Try this site. I'm sure you'll find all the Trunks references you need there. It has a huge gallery with pictures of Trunks from every saga.

Best answers
..no offence man but that body is hugly outa proportion.. i sugest re-modeling the body round a more anatomicly human reference (found in http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=47395) The arms look partialy there but u realy gotta add sum minor details as well (e.g. chest, bysepts, so on...) :p. a bit more work and it'll b good tho ;)

..Tweek 3_Is ThE MagiC NumbeR

Best answers
the arms are to small for his body.Besides that i think it's ok so far.

Best answers
sry 4 teh delay..tien model taking up my time :D heres a rendered update, basically redid everything. give critz :D

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wel now thats allot better, only ehm his crotch seems a bit high. just move that down a little ^_^ and keep it up :)

Best answers
the new verion is way better,but here's again a drawover.also the shoes look off but i don't really remember them :(

Best answers
ur one of those "extruding modelers" arnt ya lol... great improvement man.... give him a but and some curves to the back like the drawover sugests... arms seem a little slender.. but thats what happens when u dont model poly by poly... ne way.. GL great progress

Best answers
Wow, for someone who can't make a sword, you're criticism is just rude dream killer

Best answers
Okz thx for the critz every1 :D

@ DBXme2: im not an extruding modeller, i just use milkshapes tools to make the model (mostly cylinders). im slowly getting more familiarized with max so soon i can model with that thx 2 almight gir's tut :D

Now for the update:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom