new thread on beta 1 (plz dont spam)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just wondering

what makes joe even want to play with any of u people

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
He has serious issues that lead him to beat up the less skilled among us in an attempt to gain the respect he feels he deserves from the people he respects the most.. Or maybe he just likes playing ESF.. o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh and i'm not sure if this was mentioned or not in another thread but are the bots gonna be in the beta or a seperate download?

Best answers
I haven't waited for this beta nearly as long as some of you others, but nonetheless i'm a DBZ fan and it brings a tear to my eye to play a game as well done as this one (I haven't even tried beta yet lol) great work dudes,you guys rock:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh and i'm not sure if this was mentioned or not in another thread but are the bots gonna be in the beta or a seperate download?
They will be a seperate download released not too long after the beta!!

Best answers
Oh ya im practiceing hard so I can pwn you people! (Uh cept joe he could smear us all I bet'cha!)

Best answers
What can i say, the beta has come a looooong way since the early alphas(Remember destructo disk spammers?) but has been a productive road and the mod has evolved to the status of true greatness. I look forward to playing with all of you, see you server side:]

Mog

Best answers
yay, beta is nearly here! :D
not that i will be able to do much with it once ive downloaded it cos there wont be any bots for it... but im sure just walking around on the huge levels with kickass models will keep me happy for weeks till the bots are finished... :p

Best answers
All i can say is, Thank you Esf team for your hard work. I hope you guys will continue to grow in your skills and after esf move on to bigger and better things. :shocked:

What a great thanksgiving present, dont you think? Turkey/Ham and ESF what a great combination :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sence when do u get gifts on thanksgiving :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wowies, darktooth those pics are great, i cannot see anything bad about them

:talk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom