NEW!! rock flying idea!! <--- must read!

Want to when you fire beam when standing on ground you see rocks flying idea?

• Hell yeah ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, sry, <-- explain why!

• mmhh.. still thinking

• Total voters
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, i post this cuz NO one ever posted this idea BEFORE!! but here is my idea!

everyone saw the sayain saga before when vegetta fire's a galat gun! now,, well, Goku Charged His kamehameha, and you hear a charge sound, when Goku fire's the Kamehameha you saw ROCKS flying in the air! ( small rocks, same when power up ) how about if you fire a attack when you are on the ground, you see rocks flying!

Best answers
"Yeah, if u want". I dont really think this idea justifies, the "Hell Yeah" vote instead of a more toned down affirimitve, Like yeah if u want for example.it doesnt really qualify as a "must read" either.
rocks flying when u shoot a beam...hmm id be much more interested in beams not constantly exploding when u shoot them from the ground.
I just dont see the point thats all. I mean would it make it look better? Well it depends i dont really think the rising rocks make sense as it is, cause where do they come from? But "yeah if u want" perhaps make it only for really strong beams tho, like after uve charged it for x seconds the rocks start to fly.
A better idea would be that if someone melees u when uve charged it up so much they get like 11 damage from the rocks.
If you follow... so it actually does something.

Best answers
i didnt understand what u were suggesting here......pls explain

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, its simpel, You are standing on the ground, and when you FIRE a beam in the air, ALL kinda rocks is going Flying in the air CUz the BEAM power! its the same as goku fires a kamehameha on sayian saga,

Best answers
I love the idea :D

wot about when u get a really high pl massive wods of rock come flying out and smackin ur enemy in the face (that is when u fire a beam)

and when ur powerin up for a while u have a shield of rock around u thast impenitrable unless kicked out of the way.

:cool::cool::cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm sure the engine could handle a few people doing it but more than 2-3 and it would lag very bad

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, but they first have to fix the bug so that you can first fire beams from the ground. This can be done, just kinda like the partical effects right?

Best answers
hmm yeah its a pretty cool idea. I would kinda like to see some dust trails and water trails and stuff when your turbo ing along the ground, not just when your swooping.

Best answers
that would be cool man al those rocks flying in the air
like in the show love that idea:p

Best answers
yeah i luv the idea of having massive waves in the water when u swoop by it lol love it.

so we have rocks we have massive waves and we have rock power ups i say the sorounding effects are pretty nailed.

but wot i would like to suggest is little saibamen the cant fly but attach to you when you get close or attack you when ur on the ground. and maybe we have semi strong Humans that battle the saibamen

its sounds totally stupid :fight: but could u give me ur ideas pls

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wouldnt work .. Your kamehameha blows up on the ground and blows you up throwing rocks into the air. Idea done .

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
?? what are you talking about,, remember the part when you power up ( load your ki ) you see flying rocks to!! just add those when you fire a strong attack!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wanted this in and i suggested it to joe a while ago but he said it would cause too much lag >_<

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, does it lags when you load up and you see those rocks? how about the same when loading up your ki!

Best answers
yes i agree, im fairly indifferent to this idea, i think tho they REALLY need to fix the bug that causes the beams to explode on the ground. But i fail to see how it would cause lag, its just the same thing when u power up, its the tiniest little animation to add...

Best answers
dude whats with your gif animation? sjj trunks losing to normal goten? what the hell, a little biased maybe?

and rock shields....... no these guys are saiyans, they eat rocks for breakfast, they fly through buildings as if there not there etc

rock damage? no for same reasons as above

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah whatever! I would like to see some fx when you fire a beam above the water, is that possible?

Best answers
YEAH!! ;( thats wot im thinin how can SSj Trunks lose to Goten i eman im all for Goten but come on Trunks is a lot more powerful (but not that much)

Change the mother******g gif

and they get p***** off if they're on fire and listen its good thing and it wouldn't hurt that much if u blocked it (considerin you have a high pl)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Rahil
YEAH!! ;( thats wot im thinin how can SSj Trunks lose to Goten i eman im all for Goten but come on Trunks is a lot more powerful (but not that much)

Change the mother******g gif

and they get p***** off if they're on fire and listen its good thing and it wouldn't hurt that much if u blocked it (considerin you have a high pl)
wtf shut up and stay on topic man.Who cares about his gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom