NEW!! rock flying idea!! <--- must read!

Want to when you fire beam when standing on ground you see rocks flying idea?

• Hell yeah ;)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, sry, <-- explain why!

• mmhh.. still thinking

• Total voters
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Emeka650
wtf shut up and stay on topic man.Who cares about his gif

yeah, i whas wondering same thing, its just a SIG! i found on the internet, real simpel, i didnt maked it!

*topic, but as i whas saying, i hope you all understand my idea! its not that they eay rocks as breakfast,! i DONT mean that! i mean, When you fire a Full loaded beam and you are on the ground, and you fire it in the sky, you will see rocks flying up.

its cuz of the power of the beam itself!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
yeah, i whas wondering same thing, its just a SIG! i found on the internet, real simpel, i didnt maked it!

*topic, but as i whas saying, i hope you all understand my idea! its not that they eay rocks as breakfast,! i DONT mean that! i mean, When you fire a Full loaded beam and you are on the ground, and you fire it in the sky, you will see rocks flying up.

its cuz of the power of the beam itself!

Its a good idea.But hib said it would lag the server so we wont see it

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i dont get it, if you powerup you see rocks flying to! why isnt that laggint the game?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
people will be using this all the time which will lag the server.Plus there would be like 5 or 6 people using it;)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
well, why dont add my idea, and you can turn it off!! so only lan people, or players for server whit max 4 people use it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
well, why dont add my idea, and you can turn it off!! so only lan people, or players for server whit max 4 people use it
well you have to ask pc joe :yes:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
and pc joe is?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
ok.... where can i find them?

Best answers
ahhh if only esf was made for us people with high end computers, but guess that would totally screw everyone else over. Ah well, im content playin as is.

I like the idea, but personally id rather see some dust clouds along the ground if the beam is say fired along the ground (or some water comin up as it swoops over water)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeto101
ahhh if only esf was made for us people with high end computers, but guess that would totally screw everyone else over. Ah well, im content playin as is.

I like the idea, but personally id rather see some dust clouds along the ground if the beam is say fired along the ground (or some water comin up as it swoops over water)
Dont just think of yourself,and even if you had a highend pc it would still lag.Its the internet speed not really your pc.So it can even do this for cable and dsl

Best answers
true, but i tend to just host servers and let people join so im usually good. :p . But yeah, i know that they have to watch how much fx they put into the game. Hmm maybe when everythings all said and done someone could make a special edition designed for lan parties with super graphics. ahhh to dream the impossible dream.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no what would happen is there would be a toggle buttion for each feature

not 2 versions

Best answers
and that my friend would be totally sweet. Lan tourneys would kick serious butt. Ah well though, the teams gonna be busy for a loongg loongg time on the next coupla betas, so might as well not even worry about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cheeto101
and that my friend would be totally sweet. Lan tourneys would kick serious butt. Ah well though, the teams gonna be busy for a loongg loongg time on the next coupla betas, so might as well not even worry about it.
you must worry about it.It may never go in:shocked:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
never? i dont know, maybe if they done finishing all the beta's and all compleet esf parts, maybe they add it then

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NOT A SUGGESTION!

But wouldn't it be fun to get rid of all these low end computer users by upgrading to the UT2K3 engine, they would go home cry to there mommys. :devgrin: Ahh so many problems would be gone, less n00bs! That would be life. ;)

:p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
NOT A SUGGESTION!

But wouldn't it be fun to get rid of all these low end computer users by upgrading to the UT2K3 engine, they would go home cry to there mommys. :devgrin: Ahh so many problems would be gone, less n00bs! That would be life. ;)

:p

could you explain what ya mean?

Best answers
Hrmm It's not a bad idea but uhh there is like a problem when firing beam attacks.. They like blow up :( Probably already been said in here but I'm at school and don't have 10 mins to skim through the whole thread. /me cries

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its was a joke saying they should close the forums from noobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom