• Maybe! With some tweaks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No! It is not for esf...

• I don't understand what you mean...

• Total voters
Best answers
If possible make the Frieza Disk like the redemer in UT. Except you have no choice but to go into the first person disk camera view. This would be good because you could lead someone back to himself in real Frieza choppin action. OK I still haven't heard a real yes or no is this is possible...but if it is here are the basics i suggest.

-Disk speed same as now

-Narrow field of view

-If possible make disks have no up or down (like the redemer)..making it impossible for newbs to spam with it, and causing you to practice to do well with it.

-Make it take out same amount of ki as now..but with a "cool down" period after to prevent further possible spamming.

-To prevent Hiding, After a kill you will go back to normal view and the disk will return to you while you are immobilized waiting for it. Making it easier to find out where the player is and with the cool down period he can't just throw another disk..

-It would be easy to evade non skilled spammers and newbies by turning on Turbo, Tele or Transforming. Causing only more skilled players to use them

-In the end with some tweaks it should be like a lightsaber... In the right hands it's your best friend in the wrong ones...it's your worst enemy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it, itl help balance out gameplay alot, though i fear it will make a whole new generation of disk spammers

Best answers
I rather want the ESF team to add a cool slicing sound, that quick high pitched schhhhhwp sound when it hits. :)

Best answers
i say the when freiza transforms he should get 2 disks (like in the show) that only goes after one perso but takes differnt routes so there harder to dodge... would take more ki tho

Best answers
i like your idea ultima2_frieza :yes:

you should be able to choose whether or not to guide it yourself or to have it just go straight, the cool-down will still be used for both of them of course

i always hate it when disk spammers just cut you in half all of the time

and the cutting sound would be pretty kick ass

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unfortuantly u forget the main element of esf

the fact that other people fight back...

sure u can controll ur disk but as ur doing that oh look at that uve just been nuked by a genki dama a kamehameha and a final flash and have been meleed to the next demention..

this idea has been suggested over and over and over and it always gets the same responce

Best answers
i like most of the ideas,

except for the no y pitch (no up and down)

the disk should be easyier to stear/point it where u want because they are almost stupidly easy to dodge as they are.
and more or less useless unless use close to someone or used where the other person can't see it.

Best answers
I know you would easily get killed while controlling the disk.....which is why you would only end up using it once per life and be forced to...(While in disk view) be aware of your surroundings..) I can see it now...flying as a purple disk and wait..i see someone...ohhh noo..he is swooping at my body...ill get him...*zooooom* schhhhhwp ...yay...he pulled up... the new word wouldn't be Spammers...but Involuntary Suiciders...

Best answers
The Freeza disc is fine, they should add more control to the attack like a beam. When you aim at a person for example, it will home "at" the target.

Best answers
Yeah really. If you can't dodge a disc, he's throwing pointblank or you missed with yours.

Best answers
but it doesnt make sense u cant move when u through the disk anyways , tracking with it doesnt change anything, ud still be in the same position is if u didnt have it. I know its been suggested but its dawned on me, it would be a good thing to iplement but doesnt change that much, even if u can see the guy doesnt mean u wont get hit.

Best answers
You can't move when you throw the disc, just when you call it back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes what ur doing is spam

do it again and ill pwnz0r joo

Best answers
Since disks are really no longer spammed in the new esf, because of such large mapping, and speed of players. Here are my ideas again* now that we know what esf is now.

- Like the redeemer you can go into first person view (Selectively) when throwing your disk.

- By going into first person view you are obviously much more accurate, but of course your alot more vulnerable, which balances the spam issue.

- Disks having a *cool down* period, as in...not only does it take ki, you must wait so many seconds before you can use another disk, also eliminating the hiding and guiding disk idea

- Frieza's most important attack is the DIsk*, and with the new esf, it is making it very hard to implement it, as said before, its waay to easy to dodge a disk.

- With the selection of using the first person view with the disk or not, it would make it a bit harder for people to evade a more advanced disker*

- Since the disk would be like the redeemer when going into fist person view with it, as people who have played UT know, the redeemer is a force to be recognized in the hands of a skilled player, where a n00b... its just laughable.

*Prevent n00b spamming of more controllable disk?*

- Since it would be very hard to master the disk while in first person, it forces only good players to use it effectively.

- Normal view, since n00b spammers can't control the disk easily in first person, they will be forced to use the meth0d used now.

All in all, all this does is add an option for a player who has practiced with the disk,and put time in getting better at it to be something to be feared, and with the selection of using disks as they are now, it provides 2 choices, "Advanced" ... and "Normal" .. the advanced being only effective in the hands of a skilled player.

Also, when you are in the first person view of the disks, you may "Hover" at any time... instead of constantly moving forward trying to control yourself.

Best answers
Actually, Frieza's most important techniques are his finger beams (he's got about half a dozen of them) and deathball.

And he doesn't need a cool down period. Most people end up paying for use of it anyways. I would find the "cool down" a good suggestion if the charge time was decreased, and it was made so that there was no minimum (the bar has to be fully charged to shoot).

Best answers
.. gah... i know his MAIN attacks were the finger beams, i meant to say "potent"... as in his most powerful (Yea, and i know the deathball can destroy planets) in this game.

As for the cool down period*, i say that meaning a cool down period is needed atleast just for the first person view. That way noone can hide behind a tree or something far away on the other side of the map and keep using his disks and controlling it around so he cant get hurt. That way, after waiting say, 15-30 seconds, he can go into the first person view of the disk again.

Best answers
I think we should be able to block a disc, in the show its done more then once, and getting kinda irritated that its still not inplemented in esf, while this solves the entire spamming problem, cuz now u can block it+ noobs is solved + no its not complaing about "Now you can block spam" to block takea a reaction time aswel or you win with ur disc cuz he whuz to late, or he wins and swoops it away simple!

summary: DISCS , we must be able to block em :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom