New project after ESF final?

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
the problem with dbz games is usualy just that, they cram in all the chars under the license they can, ppl get the game just to see everyone transform and shoot their biggest attack not evening trying to learn how to actually play the games.
its like having a gf with big tits just so you can look at them, and not rub your face in em and play moterboat, or get her to smack you in the face with em, or any of the other fun fun things you can do with some nice funbags, and thats just frikkin weak and wasteful dude.

oh yeah and MAKE A ONE PIECE MOD! OR A BLEACH MOD! preferably bleach although since its mostly based on melee i think it would be kinda difficult unless it was made with JA. that game is uber bomb. especially before they got rid of the "real swords" mod. but I'm anxious to see this teams talents put towards other projects. even though its been like 5 or so years on this mod.

I completly agree with you. This explanation was one of the most accurete ones I've seen. Exellent! :fight:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why is it not possible to have some addons for 1.3?

i mean can't we make it so that someone makes a bigpack like thing that actually works with 1.3 & get us the nice GT chars etc we want

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Why is it not possible to have some addons for 1.3?

i mean can't we make it so that someone makes a bigpack like thing that actually works with 1.3 & get us the nice GT chars etc we want
Since when do you speak for everyone? Maybe you want the GT characters and transformations but we don't.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't you guys talk about the addons after ESF 1.3 is released? This thread isn't about that.

Best answers
and how about one piece game/mod it would be nice

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omgs it has to be a twilight mod for quake 2

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If we ever did a mod after ESF, it wouldn't be using owned intellectual property, we'd make something completely new ourselves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom