New open beta???

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I also validated my hl to steam acc, but why does my title say Senior member instead of "Validated Steam User"?
A small screw up. You are in the wrong primary user group. That aside you can set that title to anything you want. Just change the Custom Title in the profile settings.

Best answers
First of all. To the Earth Special Forces team. I'm sorry to hear you had a bunch of ignorant people test your game. Obviously they lack the knowledge to know that a beta is a incomplete game. IT WILL HAVE BUGS IT WILL HAVE GLITCHES. THEY ARE LETTING YOU BE A PART IN THE CREATION OF THEIR GAME. Again congratulations you are ignorant. I hope you are never again blessed with being a beta tester.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all. To the Earth Special Forces team. I'm sorry to hear you had a bunch of ignorant people test your game. Obviously they lack the knowledge to know that a beta is a incomplete game. IT WILL HAVE BUGS IT WILL HAVE GLITCHES. THEY ARE LETTING YOU BE A PART IN THE CREATION OF THEIR GAME. Again congratulations you are ignorant. I hope you are never again blessed with being a beta tester.
Umm... you just dissed us all man.

Some guy from 2010
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Personally I feel like a public beta would be just like a normal release at this point, but with bugs, and insults. I would prefer to play the finished product later, rather then a buggy version now. Also I wouldn't want you guys to waste your time trying to organize all the chaos of releasing a beta, if you could be using that time to make the game better.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
That pretty much sums it up greenblur. Thanks for understanding :) Could be worse though. We could be like Black Mesa. They announced a release date to give themselves a deadline to work to. WHen they missed it, it caused such a ****storm. Furthermore, every update they did they had positive comments and tons of jackasses complaining. So they went silent running.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Wrong mentality.... Correct mentality: These are not bugs! These are features!

Best answers
thats a awesome feature!!!!!!!!

perfectly to prevent nerds:D cause of overplaying!
also perfert for gameplay! no guys with mega powerlevels which kick the low level asses.

great thinking!

Best answers
It is what it is.

Umm... you just dissed us all man.
This was meant to all the people who made the creators wish they hadn't given people a chance to play the beta. So if you made a positive contribution to the beta it was not in any way or form directed at you. It was meant to all the people who screamed like little kids at the creators and were angry because it wasn't a complete and full running game. Again I'm sorry if this insults you but it's the truth if you are lucky enough to be part of a Beta and become angry when you don't like shape the game. Then, you should rethink about playing a beta. Like i said it will have glitches. It will have bugs. The game is not yet complete.

Last edited:
Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I will kill you all in ESF:F... I am awesome.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Actually im gonna rule ESF:Final with shadi :rolleyes:

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Not if we give god mode to all devs XD
If you god mode does that mean I can speed hack? :O

Even though it does more harm then good.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
If you god mode does that mean I can speed hack? :O

Even though it does more harm then good.
Well we could just give a special attack that only developers can use.

We would call it "Wrath of Phil" and it would kill everyone in the server, by making them crap their pants to death in fear of the 3 headed bird :p

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Well we could just give a special attack that only developers can use.

We would call it "Wrath of Phil" and it would kill everyone in the server, by making them crap their pants to death in fear of the 3 headed bird :p
God I'll have to add this to my signature @_@.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom