New map Idea. (sick of Spawn Killers)? read this.

to Stop spawn killers, sheild for your base? vote

• Yes there should be some sort of blockage to stop these spawn killers

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • nah leave it how it is,

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

Uub

Best answers
ok, im sick of getting killed every round, when you die some one from say evil team is waiting at ur base to cheap easy kill you, i think that the enemy team is not aloud were you spawn there should be a sheild of some sort, when you leave your sheild you are not aloud to go back in it unless you die, who thinks so:)
from this spawn killing alot of people cant transform cause it takes way to long, you have to find a safe spot and theres usualy none. most of the people leave the server cause of low life spawn killers, i dont know if you guys will like this idea but i hope you all do :p

seeing you have now read all of this "i hope so" i would like you to vote in the poll above thanks for all your time have fun in esf :)

Best answers
i think then every lamer would always go in the shield and lame then.
and i dont hate spawn kills when it is with melee, because then u have a chance to teleport again, if u r fast enough.

Uub

Best answers
if u read it correctly it said, that " ONCE YOU LEAVE THE BASE/SPAWN SHEILD U CANNOT ENTER IT AGAIN! "

Best answers
Why do that when 1.2 already allows you to be spawned with a halo as well as invincible for 5 seconds :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I make my maps. I like to add a lot of spawn points all over the map (30 for each team), so that spawn killing is hard.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kinda pointless, really. A lot of spawnkilling can be dealt with by good spawn point placement, and if it still is a big problem, there'll be the 5 second invincibility in 1.2, like Shuyin said.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I like your idea and wont to give you a small tip to improove it and to make your map pwnz!
though DragonDude is right I guess

anyway listen to my suggestion:
Im suggesting to you to make it so that every time I return to life in ESF
I will be in an underground base and I will be able to choose a tunnel (of some others)
then it will push me through it like in BATMAN... when he uses his super quick elivator
to reach his underground base...
it will push you like that in esf_geoarena (I think) it always pushed you from the limit of the map
and the rout will be like a in a railroad
also the player will be flushed out of the tunnel very fast when he reaches to its end

thats it... thats my idea
what do you think?

Uub

Best answers
1.3 bro when u get ur halo.
i hate spawn killers they get on my nervs but. its also a good challange 2 test ur level of skill 2 get out and fight back . lol

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
getting spawn kills isnt cheap, its effective ^_^, its not like in cs when you get spawn killed before you have a chance to pick up a weapon, in esf you start out with all you get, you just as lethal when you spawn than flying around, (if not more cuz you have full health) complain all ya want, it is part of the game, and just cuz someone elses playing style annoys you, its just that, THIER playing style, cuz yours is different doesnt mean people should go out of thir way to accomodate people who cry about getting killed too much,

if its so messed that its unplayable then how did that person spawn killing you even get up there to begin with?

Best answers
yeah nuttzy is alot right!!!! i reckon this suggestion is bad because in little maps there wont be much to play with, + you get all your health back and stuff when u spawn

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
to do this, make a bending hallway and a func_push i belive.
Thre reason for the bending hallway is because people can just teleport past the push right into the room and so he cant just send a beam past the push also

Best answers
i think its cool the way it is
i try spawn killing but its much harder, almost impossible now
the 5 sec halo allows enuf time to teleport to safety and charge up n so on
mayb it would help if u could transform while u got the halo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom