New Goku WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
seems someone already made a drawover before i got to it. but here is another one

Best answers
well, i would have thought this was for Zeq II(lol what was Zeq 1),but seeing as they already have Darksun's Goku i guess its for ESF.

ontopic*-very good,if you dont want to thin out his torso, just make the belt a tiny bit smaller and itll look better

Best answers
Well first of all I'll start by saying, u guys's drawovers are SO informative :p

and now I'll post my draw over fallowed by coments and more crits

CRITS!!!

I added a little shade under the neck to make his head look as if its not stuck straight to neck.. just a tad, not much

I made his legs longer, and on one of them I changed the pants.. but I sugest not to fallow that I was just ****ing around.. and also I changed the booties, made the shin part longer, foot part.. smaller... besides that

keep playing with the skin on the model for the folds at the bootem of legs, OH and I braught up his balls, cause they hang low.. lol ^_^ u asian by ne chance... "hi my name is Hang low!" lol jk

ne way good luck hope this helps some

EDIT!: OH and I think the hair is perfect the way it is, if u add that other spike, will look kinda clutered like this

again gl

Best answers
hooray another goku model that wont be released, this goes well with the other three

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

what i did was move the head up and right and fixed some of the proportions.. atm it looks as if his head of slouched too far down and looks very weird.. also changed some of the shoulder area and made a distinction where his chin and neck are

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SV doesnt owe you anything, dont cry about it not being released, its not your place to tell him what to do with his own work

Best answers
recycling vegetas arms ;P
lower the wirst band on the arm, and those legs look messy,
if you want some help i could try to work on it with you
the model so far looks good tho, mostly proportion issues, mabye so use a flat or wire pic?

Best answers
Tux[Lurking] said:
hooray another goku model that wont be released, this goes well with the other three
LOL smart kid! LOL

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like the pants you used for your Tien.
You cylinder model, right?
not at all, infact, those are totaly from scratch, pbp with modeled folds.

recycling vegetas arms ;P
lower the wirst band on the arm, and those legs look messy,
if you want some help i could try to work on it with you
the model so far looks good tho, mostly proportion issues, mabye so use a flat or wire pic?
the legs arent messy at all, the polyflow on the models is fine, maby some chenges should be made but it isnt something special...

i wont follow allll the crits that you guys posted here cuz i dont like some of them, and for once i want to do what i want to ;P.
heh so this is what im going to fix:

raise the crotch
lower the armband
reskin the neck
add more shading to the face to make it match the arms
make the head a bit smaller

this is what i wont do:

make the legs longer (if ill lower the crotch it will be good enough)
add more folds to the pants (i like it clean the way it is and i followed my modeled folds)

thats it for now, ill post update later...

Best answers
i think you misunderstood me nuttzy, i wasnt crying that hes not releasing, im rejoicing because i get to see another good goku model that will probably never even get released.

all decent goku models dont get released, all i see coming out for esf are crappy reskins of vegeta or gohan with a few exceptions.
prove me wrong and i will gladly accept a slap on the wrists or whatever, but i only speak the truth

Best answers
whats going on u not more post anything is the thing with the hose fixed?

Best answers
right now, his head is definitely too big, goku's head was rather small compared to his body. Also, I think you need to adjust the angle from his hips to his shoulders, kind of straighten his torso more, and widen his waist, right now his thighs are too skinny. I think you have done a fairly good job at capturing the feeling of goku, you just need to bulk him up more.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry there was no updates...till now ;P
it looks much better imo
what i fixed:

raised the crotch
lowered the armband
reskined the neck
added more shading to the face
made the head a bit smaller

ok, i finished ssj2 goku but i wont show it yet, i want to show ssj goku before.
your asking why did i worked on ssj2 before ssj? cuz i have some cool stuff that involves ssj2 goku and ssj2 majin vegeta, ill give you guys more info soon :smile:

Best answers
WHOA!!! LOOKS PERFECT IMO!!!
when are you going to release it?? cause i really need a good goku skin

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i still havent decided if im releasing it or not, just have to wait and see...

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
are you going to do ssj3 because no one has dane a complete set from scrath before and plz relesthem for esf

Best answers
WOHA ! NICE nice work is it in the ingame crappy or it is better? and is the ssj2 finish? and the ssj1 not right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom