New Goku WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's not ingame yet, dunno if it will be.
yea ssj2 is finished ssj and ssj3 is not but im planning to make them soon.
im going to work on a small battle video between ssj2 goku and ssj2 majin vegeta, i cant animate well but ill do my best, im making skeletones from scratch for them so there will be no unwanted deformations in other words they will move smoothly.

ill update you when there will be something to update :p

Best answers
Umm, Your models always come out decent, but the skins you make really screw them up , I dunno ;X .

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorrow said:
Umm, Your models always come out decent, but the skins you make really screw them up , I dunno ;X .
you got it wrong, if so, it should be the other way around.
but if you dont like my skins it doesnt mean it's screwed up. i like it very much.

Best answers
Super Veggeto said:
you got it wrong, if so, it should be the other way around.
but if you dont like my skins it doesnt mean it's screwed up. i like it very much.
You like it very much eh ? Well you sure do hard work on them, a medall for that .

Best answers
a fight?

want that i help? i know all combos and so eh plz do an ssj1 ssj3 not must are but plz make a pack with

Goku
Goku SSJ
Goku SSJ2

or singel but plz all the 2 trans an the normal

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorrow said:
You like it very much eh ? Well you sure do hard work on them, a medall for that .
yea i like it, and yea i do work hard on it, i give everything ive got into those skins. some people dont like it some people think it's teh ugleh but i dont care, it's the best i can do. i have a long way to go so ill try to get better.
oh and...thanks for the medall :smile:
Jace said:
a fight?

want that i help? i know all combos and so eh plz do an ssj1 ssj3 not must are but plz make a pack with

Goku
Goku SSJ
Goku SSJ2

or singel but plz all the 2 trans an the normal
i dont know if you can read...>_>
i said im not sure if im releasing it, most chances that im not
i also said ill do all forms

Best answers
Jace.....try to stop begging, good god. and since he doubts he's even gonna make it for esf, why would he put it ingame?

Most likely he means to put the models in max, and animate them into a fight scene, insane job, but it'll be interesting.

The model looks good, but to be honest, I can't fully tell, the skin really doesn't do it justice. It really needs shading along the edges of the model, it looks too bright and too "soft" (Which is what your intending)

On a plus, the face skin looks excellent. For the hair, the mimicing of Budakai doesn't do it justice, it'd be simple to just keep it black, or dark grey with a few lighter spots.

...yea...there goes my rant

Edit : Damn you, beat me to the punch

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
humm ok, here i need an opinion...
should i reskin the arms?

Best answers
I think the arms are pretty well done, though the hands are pretty low detail, aswell as the wristbands.

then again, no one cares what I think o_O

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellx said:
I think the arms are pretty well done, though the hands are pretty low detail, aswell as the wristbands.

then again, no one cares what I think o_O
well i can tell you that the wristbands are just fine, what more does it needs? i think folds will do :p
about the hands, ill see what i can do i guess...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dunno if u read my post earlier.... but it said...

what i did was move the head up and right and fixed some of the proportions.. atm it looks as if his head of slouched too far down and looks very weird.. also changed some of the shoulder area and made a distinction where his chin and neck are

maybe we can see a side view too?

Best answers
wow man thats a kick ass model ill be really happy if u do release it for esf because theres not alot of good goku models and this 1 is the best ive seen

Best answers
imkongkong said:

what i did was move the head up and right and fixed some of the proportions.. atm it looks as if his head of slouched too far down and looks very weird.. also changed some of the shoulder area and made a distinction where his chin and neck are

ya even I'm a modeler and that post doesnt make sence.. learn to make better drawover

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looking great Sv!As always:laff:Hope you decide to release it. :]

Best answers
xD nice model man... its pretty good :O.. also did ya follow my draw over??

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think kingkong is trying to show that at the moment, it looks like goku's chin is superglued to his neck. and that if you move it up a little, itll look right.

Best answers
imkongkong said:

i think if you look where the lines line up, some parts dont line up. So if you were to move the pieces of the model to where it would line up with the lines it would look better

Best answers
meh? I think its as good as it can be, u have to have some imperfection in stuff for u to like it, or else? well if its perfect, u'll hate the guy.. U'll be LIKE ITS SO PERFECT I HATE YOU :p lol

Best answers
i tried to do a reskin.. then i did a draw over with the line tool xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom