new goku model i hope u like it now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
the spirit bomb is pretty unique, i like it but i dont like the goku, the skin doesnt seem done right and the model looks like crap really :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aha thanks more critz please o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
can you give me a direct link to the spirit bomb ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://tryforce.free-host.com/sprits/spiritbomb.zip :smile: thats the last time there i give the direct line.Push the right mouse click and go to "save as" on this link it would be downloaded.Now when i push this download then it gone! So i want but critz do this model when some one can make glowing then please sad some thin or pm me i want this model in glow o_o

*edit*
new skin here i hope u like it yet
and here the link http://tryforce.free-host.com/goku vialitatoor model/goku new skin.zip :smile:

Best answers
um, u did not make that model or flesh skin, give credit or pay the piper......

Bolteh2

B
... you made me cry again .... and that on my birthday... SHAME ON YOU

for real.. u did nothing.. u just imported a skin of some other guy in the model of goku, thus messing up the whole skinmap of the model, so u have this messy result... wich actually looks veryveryvery baad

Best answers
on topic: I don't like that model, it looks like crap, the spirit bomb is good

off topic: btw s-bolt, congratulations:):)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
first off topic :s-bolt congratulations.
on topic: and twice how of u make just this skin hea how just made this skin of this goku and at the first post of me there you can see its the model of violator right and there all stand model by:violator skin by: violator and a little bit of me
animation by: esf team and alittle bit of me did u see it :\ did u see it well its just a skin and a new move at the spirit bomb ;/ so don´t be angry i don´t sad its my model and i don´t sad it´s my skin so and thanks s-bolt there u don´t close this thread and u give me a chance to answered :paper: so see u tomorow

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O don't get angry, S-Bolt just wants you to keep in mind those dang rules. Well, what can i say, if it's your first "attempt" it's not so bad, but i would highly suggest to work on your skills, cuz i don't think many people want to use this ehm thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks
but i think he can sad it with his words or
ok but i want somthing others with the critiz i wont to know what u think about the skin maybe the hair have to be black green red or domthing or maybe a another shirt skin or a another... that i mean so what now? :paper:

Best answers
Lol. This is Darksun's aura skin, isn't it? And I think Violator didn't make the whole model, now did he? I really don't think so. And you use an aura texture for the cloths, and MSPaint like lines in the muscles. The result is that it looks like crap, in fact one of the worst lookin things I've ever seen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
aha thanks i think thats a critz right ok would u see how many poeple downloaded that model? here:
the goku without black lines there are 20 downloads
goku with black lines there are 9 donloads
and by the new skin in yellow there are 2 downloads so thanks to all

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He use the shield texture for clothin LOL! looks freaking funny!

Best answers
I have an explanation for downlaoding it: The pic you gave is crap, you can't really see anything from a good point of view, so you have to DL it to see it in HLMV. Crap remains crap, no matter how many download it... . If they don't say: I DLed, it's great, it remains crap.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ned's vegetto got about 500+ downloads on the first 10 hours after it came out, congratulations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom