New Freeza attacks

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But Frieza doesn't have a beam on the show... so how can you say we can't modify the slicing attack one minute, then turn around and tell the team to add an entirely new one?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it wouldnt be much of a slicing attack if its compleatly changed to make up for freezer not having a beam

i mean if hes missing a good beam attack why add in non beam attacks? wouldnt it make sence to think of a good beam attack to give him a good decent beam attack to stand up againts kames and such

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to me. Frieza isn't a beam kind of guy. He is a melee and signature attack one. Not all of the villains can take a kamehameha to the face... some of them would get out of the way. Frieza would be one of those guys. His finger beam was just rendered useless after Goku went SSj. I'd say if you are going to give him another attack, give him the one where he plants his opponent inside a ball of energy which explodes on impact with the ground. It'd just be a projectile that you fire at your opponent with a distinct, noticeable color, that would take your opponent with it and explode upon hitting something. It would have to be unblockable. Now that sounds like a fun attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but u also have to think of other people on the map too

wouldnt this leave the guy in the ball and the freezer open to alot of attacks

Best answers
in the end: freeza is good how he is now. there is no reason to add or remove attacks (but someone chage the model of forn 2. it sucks).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but he looks exactly as he did in dbz...

now granted in dbz he looked like an idiot but hey if the model is just as bad as in dbz then its a good thing because it shows that the team did a good job in making the model just like in dbz

Best answers
hey how bout a melee move, you know that little hand energy burst he has in hyper dimension?? How bout that and make it a selectable melee move?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
melee signature attacks i doubt will happen untill advanced melee

just no way for them to work atm

Best answers
haha true, well maybe in beta 1.2 with the whole melee overhaul.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wounder how melee would change from now to beta2!? That is a great idea to "ponder." *I was thinking about pinky and the brain*:laff:

*cough*well.. err.. yea.. no "huge" changes to melee yet.:rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
but he looks exactly as he did in dbz...

now granted in dbz he looked like an idiot but hey if the model is just as bad as in dbz then its a good thing because it shows that the team did a good job in making the model just like in dbz
espacialiy ment is the face. it looks just stupid. u u cant tell me that i looks like in dbz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
I wounder how melee would change from now to beta2!? That is a great idea to "ponder." *I was thinking about pinky and the brain*:laff:

*cough*well.. err.. yea.. no "huge" changes to melee yet.:rolleyes:

yeah thats what u think:p

Best answers
I think that energy ball attack would be too cheap, I mean you trap someone then what? You could just pull out the disk as they are trapped and take them down the middle, unless the disk would be disabled in that situation. I have only seen Freeza use one beam ever and that’s when Piccolo fought Freeza 1 on 1.

Freeza knocked Piccolo to the ground, placed his hand above his head, created a large red ball about 3 times the size of an earthlike spirit bomb, them proceeded to turn it into a beam against Piccolo. It was rather slow moving so I’m guessing it was fairly strong but Piccolo knocked it back at him anyway.

Best answers
No, it was when Freeza was in form 2 fighting against Piccolo when he created the beam.

Best answers
There you go buddy that’s what I was talking about, and its a big friggin beam to boot.

Edit:

Maybe you should make a poll on whether this attack should be added or not?

Best answers
Maybe it's a normal beam. Don't forget, Freeza is very powerful in that saga. Until.... Goku reached SSJ.

And Hibiki, a few words. " That's life " in the game everybody complains about a character's attack in the game. Freeza is one of those villians with nasty attacks. If you get hit by the ball, bad luck for you. Either keep a good eye open or you will be hit and slaughtered by the attack, thats life, no??..... The Kienzan is very cheap, but those dumb people doesn't even dodge it when it comes flying right towards them. It's SO easy to spot and yet SO easy to dodge.

And I'm going to mention this again: ESF is a mod, the attacks are modified to balance the game. If you call a Kienzan cheap, try the Kamehemaha or Gohan's Kamehemaha for size. Even the Transformation PL of Trunks and Gohan is highly exeggerated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom