New Form of Power Struggle

Best answers
Okay, you know how the initial power struggles are and people can help my shooting a beam towards the enemy. So you can have team power struggles. Well, instead of them throwing another beam to help. The other people can help by either putting their hand on the person shooting or shooting and beam at you giving you more enegry and a stronger beam. also, for every person that come in to help the person shooting the beam you see a burst of enegry come off of that person with a bigger aura and a bigger beam.

for example:

Power struggle with no help:

:)-------------oo-----------:)

Power struggle with help:

:p :)=====O----oo--------:*(

You see the bigger beam will eventually consume your previous one over powering the other person and the same thing happends for every person that helps you. Also, your beam will only get as strong as the person helping you is. If that person helping you has a low PL your not going to see that big of a change. But if the person helping you out as a pretty high PL you will see a more noticeable change in the power struggle.

I thought that would be a cool thing to had to the newest patch.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why?

They can just fire another beam into the struggle. People dont care enough to do even that. Why would they want to gove you their help by standing next to you and helping you.

Sory but this idfea is useless.

Best answers
multi power struggles rocketh and dont take them away from me.... sob.

its cooler to see 3 beams head to head. Although i dont ever remember that on dbz, but its cool nonetheless.
Giving enrgy to another maybe DBZish, but it just isnt ESF that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom