New finger lazer secondary fire.

Best answers
How about this. Instead of the often spamed rappid fire fingerlazers, instead make a more damageing lazer that needs to be charged like a beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope ... I don't think it's good

it would be ok ... but where is it in DBZ ??? and press 3, then you have your beam you cried about

Best answers
I could be wrong but i dont remeber freeza's finger lazer secondary fire in the show either. but this is a game it doesnt have to be exactly like the show epecialy if it makes the game unbalanced. the way i have it at least would require some stratagey to use, instead of mass saturation.

And what simalarity, other than the fact that it charges, would there be between my idea and a gen. beam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Acctually, I think Frieza's Finger Lazer was chargable in the series.
Anyway, a little off topic. Maxim, you got the name from Lufia? :p
I love Lufia 1/2 but did part 3 ever come out? :\

Best answers
actualy i got my name form one of my favorite guns in freespace 2 . The Maxim cannon.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe Frieza could charge his Finger Laser in the series...or atleast hold the beam on his finger tip, unless I'm mistaken.
I think this is a good idea.

~ 500th post!!! w00t!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Maxim
I could be wrong but i dont remeber freeza's finger lazer secondary fire in the show either. but this is a game it doesnt have to be exactly like the show epecialy if it makes the game unbalanced. the way i have it at least would require some stratagey to use, instead of mass saturation.

And what simalarity, other than the fact that it charges, would there be between my idea and a gen. beam.
I remember when Frieza used rapid fire..... He was on Planet Namek and was fighting Goku....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Maxim
actualy i got my name form one of my favorite guns in freespace 2 . The Maxim cannon.
Ah ok, Well... You should still play Lufia 1 and 2 :p its a great
RPG... But the First Lufia gives you soo many things to do it just
keeps you so ocupied with the present you forget about the
storyline.

Best answers
I remember something like that when they were fighting in the big cloud of dust. But it was more like the primary fire just faster.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh.... Well... I voted no.... I dont really mind getting killed by lazers and stuff...... and I seem to like it the way it is... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it was charged before in the alpha's and was changed because it made no sence being charged and is better not charged

Best answers
Im not saying that the primary fire should be charged. thats fine the way it is. what im saying is that the secondary fire should charge like a beam and at full should do like 2x damage or something along those lines.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:\ mh... frieza fired the beam twice right? twice in different saga's .. in the beginning he swapped them away.. and when he whas ssj he dodged them all

Best answers
and youre forgetting that time goku didn't move and the laser hit him right in the forehead but didn't damage him at all.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i not forgot that.. just forgot to type that part.. but that whas cuz he whas WAAYYY stronger then frieza

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom