NEW ESFSTuff layout

Best answers
Hello all.. i should say.. take a look at the picture below :)
The layout is made on 1024x768 - 40 pixels for the scrollbar :) so it`s 984x768 but it`s ugly if you watch it on 1024x768. i recomment you to watch it with a screen size of 1280x1024 than it`s buatifull :)

i will remake the layout in the 800x600 size but for now and a few days it will be only this one :)

*Note to mods: ESF Stuff has previously recieved advertising approval from myself and others so don't close*
-Dev

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I checked out your forum and found a topic about your new layout and i turned out, it was ripped, so you made this? It's orange, kinda blinds the hell out of me, the text is huge and you overused the gradiant tool.. nothing really new, the navigation is the same, the banner, the content..

And, what's the point of having a 1024x768 resolution text in the banner, just looks nubish..

Best answers
it's good if the exeded orange/red doesn't bother you... change a bit the colors

Bolteh2

B
the site has flaws on custom browsers..

i use mozilla's firefox as browser and the frame where all the stuff is listed is only like 100 pixels high... (in inetexplorer it fits the whole list) might want to fix that (not every1 uses inet explorer)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But we only care about inet since its the most used browser, who cares about 1% of internet users. :p

*Points to sig*

Best answers
Bolteh said:
the site has flaws on custom browsers..

i use mozilla's firefox as browser and the frame where all the stuff is listed is only like 100 pixels high... (in inetexplorer it fits the whole list) might want to fix that (not every1 uses inet explorer)
i have no idea how to fix that... it`s an iframe......

for spin: you didn`t even said one positive word to me in my history here so i don`t expect that you are ever gonna do that. but the 1024x768 text is there becourse there will also be a 800x600 version. and the lay is not stolen!!!

i will explain the so called "ripped" part.

i first also made a new beta layout that could heven been online. i copyed the layout of a hosting site and saved the fading effect from that one but that lay is over and out!!! this lay that is online now is original and made by me and me alone!! no things of this layout are "stolen"!!!!!!!

and for CS-LAND

i might change the colors a bit in a darker orange color but for the layout will stay online for a while :) maybe with some changed things but it will stay :)

and SPIN just make a layout witch is in your style than i can say what i don`t like :) (i hope you have serveral hours to read al my comments than :p)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like it for one main reason:

My goku reskin is in the esf1.2 banner! hehe, the color is kinda overwelming, i miss the first flash layout, it was secsi and nice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how do you know its yours, there was atleast 9 oher ki uniform edits.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Gohanssj2!! said:
i have no idea how to fix that... it`s an iframe......
for spin: you didn`t even said one positive word to me in my history here so i don`t expect that you are ever gonna do that.
When you joined the community, you posted a topic to make a ESF resource site, you have no idea what you were doing and you wanted to rip files from my site.

Gohanssj2!! said:
and SPIN just make a layout witch is in your style than i can say what i don`t like :) (i hope you have serveral hours to read al my comments than :p)
Unless you want to rename your site redsaiyan, i won't waste my time on a layout for you.

Best answers
SPiN said:
When you joined the community, you posted a topic to make a ESF resource site, you have no idea what you were doing and you wanted to rip files from my site.

Unless you want to rename your site redsaiyan, i won't waste my time on a layout for you.

WTF!!!!

i first wanted to make a NEW redsaiyan site but YOU didn`t wanted it!!! i wasn`t the one with the problems.. you where.. you said that i may not use the populairity od redsaiyan...

but i still want redsaiyan i only don`t get it why you didn`t allow me before to use redsaiyan.. (no you didn`t said that you allow it now but you do say something in that direction >>Quote from SPIN "Unless you want to rename your site redsaiyan, i won't waste my time on a layout for you.")

spin can`t you give me your msn :) i really want to discuzz this with you

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no more bickering in public please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CrackerJack said:
how do you know its yours, there was atleast 9 oher ki uniform edits.
Bah, look at the banner at the bottom, thats my skin....go look at there site and esf-worlds site, i gave it to both of them, you will see, even though the name is still under neoboy, its mine..... [raiko = neoboy]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That website has the scariest HTML/CSS I've ever seen.

There is no way that can be program generated, unless you used Frontpage. (God forbid)

If your site followed the HTML standards, it would look the same in all browsers. (Not just IE's hacked HTML parser)

As for the design itself, too much orange. Other than that, it's not bad.

Best answers
i made it with frontpage EDIT:::: SORRY IT WAS DREAMWAVER!!!! :p

and for the goku model in the top.. i tought i used the default one :p but i guess that is another model :p i hope that raiko (if it`s his model) likes it :)

Bolteh2

B
1% or not... you need to think of everything...

lets just say: 5 ppl use firefox.. they want to download a map or model... they cant, cuz the site is messed up in firefox... soooo.. thats 5 ppl youre missing because you did it wrong

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i havent seen a storebouht pc that didnt ship with IE, since firefox is a downloaded browser they had to use something to get to the site right? if those 5 people cant download it they can use IE for 5 minutes out of thier life to get it

Bolteh2

B
thats extra trouble for those users...

the point of having a good site is to relax the surfer.. not forcing him to close firefox, open ie.. retype the url and dll a model...

🍂 Regular
Best answers
If Mozilla Firefox can't read the page properly then it simply means that the HTML code used is messed up and does not follow standards IE is ev0l, IE reads things the way Microsoft wants it to be... ev0l

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
It's not the fact that IE is EVIL, it's the fact that that webpage suffers from major flaws.

Why would you use an iframe to hold the banner? Ever heard of tables?

Why is there CSS code outside the STYLE tags?

Why is there code outside the BODY tags? (effectively nullifying the margin widths you set, and anyone's faith in your HTML skills :p)

I could go on and on, but I digress. Plus I'm about to walk out the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom