New ESF 1.3 Concept

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
This is your 3rd or 4th time posting / refering to the same thing right.. so why post if your only going to repeat yourself and dodge my previous question?

Also if the team looks at it, good.. if they don't OH WELL?

I'de suggest looking @ them tho because they are all good when working together IMO. I've visualised it ect ect ect..

so lemmie REstate this for all you REpetitive speakers.

[THERE IS NO NEED 2 REPEAT YOURSELF ON THIS THREAD]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyDOXUtp1EQ

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is your 3rd or 4th time posting / refering to the same thing right.. so why post if your only going to repeat yourself and dodge my previous question?

Also if the team looks at it, good.. if they don't OH WELL?

I'de suggest looking @ them tho because they are all good when working together IMO. I've visualised it ect ect ect..

so lemmie REstate this for all you REpetitive speakers.

[THERE IS NO NEED 2 REPEAT YOURSELF ON THIS THREAD]
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oyDOXUtp1EQ
i guess i'm not part of the team then...?

so you're reasoning all your suggestions would get into 1.3 is because you've "visualized it." like i said you don't know the internal conditions of what's behind the scenes, and the amount of suggestions that seem highly unlikely to be put in will probably not be taken into consideration as there are much higher priority, important things to be implemented

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yea. your apart of the team.. your a mapper.. im sure you put in info just as i do..

but when i say team... i mean the very core of it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the coders just wants to get the mod out, i can tell you that much. like i said, this numerous amount of unnecessary features will probably be ignored as there are much more important things to take into consideration. now if it was a suggestion that would actually fit in w/ what is being implemented, MAYBE. but not a huge list of things that would just make a numerous amount of unnecessary features that would take much time and effort that most of the team doesnt have

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea. your apart of the team.. your a mapper.. im sure you put in info just as i do..

but when i say team... i mean the very core of it.
if it wasnt for kong here, this mod wouldve already been dead.

what i find funny is that hes telling you all this and your still trying to find ways to ignore it. now stop disrespecting him just because you cant face facts.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
grow up dark.. and swallow ur pride.

this is the last time i'm responding to anyones post on this thread. I'll simply b putting ideas up on the first post..

its annoying to have people try to force an opinion on you.

@ kong if it's ignored, then it is... thanks 4 keeping it alive so far... if thats what u've done

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grow up dark.. and swallow ur pride.

this is the last time i'm responding to anyones post on this thread. I'll simply b putting ideas up on the first post..

its annoying to have people try to force an opinion on you.

@ kong if it's ignored, then it is... thanks 4 keeping it alive so far... if thats what u've done
**** you, it seems to me that your the only one that cant swallow his pride and admit his ideas are ****. look at every ****in thread you made on that religious bull****. you REALLY think you WERENT forcing your tired-ass opinions on us? grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom