new chars on esf 1.2.3????

Best answers
I was just watching videos on youtube and I saw in esf 1.2.3 characters like vegetto,broly,ssj3 goku and...wtf?I thought,how the heck did he do that?I poster just to know and try if it works.And will something happen if I use them?I mean,froze(the game),or lagg,errors,etc.:confused:

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Search of ECX (Evolution Class eXtensions) addon.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is it so hard to find out by yourself? Yes. You'll have to download and install it.

Best answers
Thanks

---------- Double Post below was added at - 04:38 PM has been merged with this post created - 03:59 PM at ----------

Ok,where should I install it?

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To half-life folder.

Best answers
Cool...and one more last question...to transform into ssj2,ssj3 and ssj4 do I need big pack?Same question for fusions.(Gogeta,Gotenks,Vegeto etc.)

Best answers
Gotenks and Vegetto don't have ssj4 those are just models that people put on the internet gogeta is the only fusion in bigpack that goes ssj4 but like i sayed you need bigpack for ssj4Gogeta oh and if you want to know about the other ssj4 transes i have never done ssj4 in ecx but in big pack i did what you need to do is with goku you get 12mil pl damage yourself til 15hp or less and then press z to transform to a kid goku after that just press z again to go to ssj3kidgoku and then wish for moon look at it and press z but you must be ssj3kidgoku or it will not work now with vegeta its almost the same thing get 15mil pl instead of 12mil and get 15hp or less again and the press z and now get moon and look at it and then press z and then you transform to ssj4 vegeta

Best answers
I get it now,thanks,and right now I tried fusing into Gogeta or Vegetto but none of them works.First,I tried the dance,but nothing,then i wished for potaras but when I threw them,nothing,AGAIN :((,I tried It with a vegeta bot and threw him the potara,but nothing.Do I need a certain PL or what???I don't know...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont do it with a bot. Have both potaras on you, select the fusion attack (number 9), land on the ground and hold the right mouse button.

Same for dance fusion. It will not work unless you are standing on the ground.

Best answers
By haveing both potaras on you,you mean by wishing for them,pick them up,be on ground,and hold the right mouse button for a while?

Best answers
Yes it works and you can go ssj with vegetto as well but im not using big pack anymore because then i can't use the addons that are in the sticky thread the ultimate addons for ecx lol because then big pack and those characters equal = over the 512 model limit.

Best answers
Thanks for the big help.Everything resolved.You can lock,or whatever you can with a finished thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom