New Aura

Best answers
Do you have the skin families set up right in the qc? Perhaps post teh qc here...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you bump into a problem with your amazing animation problem, let little old me have a shot before you release, i got a few techniques in my eyes >_>

Best answers
very well done Revitalized Prince , its the original sound. just combine it whit the ki explotion that had the esf aura sound

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey darksun i got the same problem too when editing my powerup aura.
If you have milkshake 1.6.6 xou have to use kratistos model decompiler

Best answers
thanks Killmore. I used the regular decompiler to get the info about the original arua.mdl, maybe kratistos will help me out. what does it do differently?

As for the aura sound, I ripped that same sound off my DBZ movie 5 DVD too! hehe. (I think it's right after vegeta goes SSJ) Anyways, do you guys think power up idle sound should be the same as the turbo idel sound? (maybe one would be quieter?) I mean, I don't know if there is a difference between the 2 in the show. I would definately use this sound for the turbo idle. (like vegeta in movie 5) But might as well use it for the power up as well, huh?

As for the animation, I think I might be able to make it work if I link something to the skeleton, then make the nessicary joints for the animation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the difference is ( if i´m right) the normal decompile tool doesn´t support more skins if i´m right .
dunno if this is right but it worked for me.

Best answers
*Holds breath*

Btw, don't use the exact same sound for powering up and having your aura on..
Oh and like Xeloss said, make sure there is some sort of blast sound first when you put on turbo..

Good luck! :D

Best answers
i think u should use another sound for the ki charge, so to know when an enemy is charging.

Best answers
Awsome

That's awsome man, GJ!
Keep up the great work, I hope you'll be able to finish this before WON is dead. :laff:

Best answers
sweet man that looks really good .. dont ad lighting or nothing you dont wana ruin it

Also mabie you couls make it for the transformation aura as well... make it the right format and re add that bottom bit.. it would pawn

Best answers
pawn?
anyway i think the transformation aura is fine how it is this one is best just kept as teh turbo aura =)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whoa!!!! that looks sweet! O_O i really hope it comes out well! :)

The Doctor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
just one word !yay!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me lix Darksun. That is looking sexah man! Take all the time you need, cuz with the right animations it will be perfect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hehe ...
looks like i helped you out did i ? :laff:

anyway i can´t wait for it

Best answers
speaking of sounds,

I made the sound aura and looped it correctly, it's pretty nice. you can get it here:
Aura sound

I also put this into the game. I happen to think this is the coolest sound on Dragon Ball Z. (the kame blast is second) It makes the fights more exciting!
Teleport sound

By the way, The Destructo disk is a wrl file, correct? I would like to update that next, but I don't know how to decompile/compile that. I've also seen it refeered to as a sprite?? that can't be right?? o_O

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so whats up with the anim?
is it going well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom