New Aura

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, if you need any help at all with the skeleton structure or the overall animation, im here to help, although im confident your capable, to to j00 :p

ps: l33tness job man, you go girl :O

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks awsome
but how the ssj2 aura will be like?
how the electricity will be like?

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Wow thats a relief we might actually get to see this aura in action. GJ looks great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow i must say thats freaking awesome man gj..

Best answers
cant wait cant wait cant wait greatest thing in the world *runs in circles lauging running into kaden*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offence guys lets get the normal aura done before you start talikng anout ssj2, looks great darksun.

Perhaps you should add more spikes in the aura.

Pic

If it does not load just refreash it.

Best answers
the normal aura is boring so hope your almost done !!!

sorry to go off topic but is redsaiyan.net dead or is it just updating there site or somthing like that ??

on toppic: GOT ...... TO.......HAVE........ DARKSUN's ........ AURA !!!

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Nice that you got the aura working draksun maybe u should ask eea or evm to put your aura in there packs cause it`s sweet.

@ bouwplan: Redsaiyan will come back @ 15 september. So just wait.

Best answers
Won't the blast ring be a part of the Aura? If so, if you jump around, fly, run, etc - It would still be on that o_O that would be quite annoying. Well thats just my opinion. Best of luck on this and i hope it turns out the way you want it.
*EDIT- Fishsticks ;( I thought i was viewing the last page *sigh*. Guess i lucked out on the details :\

Best answers
ouch! shadow_wolf watch where you're running, that hurt! erhmm..hrmm.. anyway :p This is indeed the best thing yet in esf history *well...I think so :p*

Best answers
Really cool..

Just 2 things...

Make a normal version of the aura too.. don't like the SSJ2 Aura if i am not a SSJ2..

And.. are you gonna make cells aura yellow??
I really liked the green one..

Anyway, can't wait for this one.. :D

Best answers
That aura is gonna pwn, i hope you succed, and dont forget the external lightnings in the ssj2 aura ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
put it in the eea pack?

would be a good idea, good old zacko would code in ssj/ssj2/ssj3 turbo auras quickly enough, and the ssj2/3 trans auras are already coded in, so you could have some fun there :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg if it works I like to make this model insane purple for my vegeta aura. :p

anywayz yeh I would do something like 20 joints cause I am working on my own project aswell. lol

Best answers
For electricity: Just apply a lightning flash picture to a face and make it circle, don't model the flashes...
I am going to use a texture on faces, but I will use several. (silght modeling) I want the electricity to be dynamic. I don't want it to just spin around. I won't use a lot of faces, but I want to do more than just make it spin.

THINGS I WILL DO:
I will make a SSj & a SSJ2 aura. separate mdls
I will try to make the colors work. I think I can do it.
Cell's aura should be yellow, but I might make it green so you can identify him easier.
I think I will add several more spikes since the blast ring is gonna go. It would be nice if it only stayed when swwoping and on the ground, but..

I don't know eea or evm. o_O I will make the 2 auras and they can use them if they like.

Best answers
eea looks good but im really looking forward to GHP

i dont remember seeing any auras for that .. o_O

hope you can do what you said you might be able to do, gl! lookin great

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom